GT: Dec 28th, Toronto @ New Orleans, 8pm EST, TSN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    he put them both out at the beginning of overtime if im not mistaken and they ran away with it.. just sayin
    Agreed. The 2-point guard lineup was effective because there wasn't much of a size advantage for the Hornets at the guard position. Plus, the there was more ball-movement between our 2-guard lineup than it's had in the past.

Rivers was sub-par, I still feel like he was the BPA still, the guy has all the talent & potential to be a star. Although, Ross shut him down tonight! That's our guy!
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Rivers is a terrible decision maker with the ball. He had 2 crucial turnovers late in the game. He had an open layup and instead turned it over to DeRozan who turned it into a 3 point play on the other end. He has the talent but not the bball IQ

Comment

• Didn't Rivers have something close to a 1/1 ratio of assists to turnovers in college? That's a big red flag and I was glad we didn't draft him.

Comment

• I don't see the potential y'all see. Other than a nice crossover nothing else makes him more that an average NBA player.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
          X