No announcement yet.

Raptors vs. Blazers, January 2nd, 2013, #Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to call him The Tornado. He comes out of nowhere and wreaks havoc.

Comment

• i'd like to call him "Sir Terrence Henry Stoot from the small village of Toronto"

Comment

• Dr Ross (like the dude from friends, he was a palenthologist who especially liked dinosaurs, it all adds up )

Comment

• Surprised no ones talked about Amir. 17 points 7 rebounds and 4 assists just as impressive as everyone else.
          Also I like the TDot Flight nickname.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
            i'd like to call him "Sir Terrence Henry Stoot from the small village of Toronto"

Now all we need is a Phillip!

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              I agree with Puffer.

Actually, if anything, it has increased the pressure to trade him in my opinion.
              It has proven that Casey's system works far better without having a massive Black-hole in the middle of it.
              What I meant is that it's taken the pressure of him to trade Bargs as soon as possible (as in time frame), but I agree with you and puffer that the pressure to trade the player is probably at an even higher point now that the teams success without Bargs has put him in more of a spotlight.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                Surprised no ones talked about Amir. 17 points 7 rebounds and 4 assists just as impressive as everyone else.
                Also I like the TDot Flight nickname.
                People only like to talk about Amir when he plays bad. lol

Comment

• i'm glad to see the improvement in amir

you can see a huge window of respectability opening up for him..

getting rid of that haircut was a career changing move

Comment

• when Amir plays well he plays really well. when he doesn't have a good game he's invisible.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Batum with the compliment of the year:

Nic Batum talked about how different this Raptors team looks than the one the Blazers dominated in December: "This is a different team. This is not the same team that I saw two weeks ago. It's crazy when I watched the video this morning and then watched the game tonight, this is a new team. This is not the same team. They played good. Give credit to their coaching staff and them."

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...azers_post_up/

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Batum with the compliment of the year:
                        Anything less from him would be admission that his team lost badly to one of the worst teams in the nba.

Comment

Working...
                        X