Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teams that might have an interest in Bargnani?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blasterfi9 wrote: View Post
    maybe sac town for cousins... not sure if u might wanna trade for the guy, but at the rate things are going its an option.
    Yeah i'd do that in a heartbeat too. I don't think Sac is foolish enough though to trade Cousins for Bargs.

Cousins is a headcase but he is so TALENTED.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

After amnesty in June, Andrea will be a good fit for Benetton Treviso or Acea Roma.

Comment

cousins just had a triple double the other day (12,10,10), you guy's are being all "tenforthewin" with your suggestion that we can trade bargnani for the guy. we'd probably have to give up derozan....

Comment

I was thinking about this very topic a few days ago.

Honestly, I don't know who would be a fit besides the Lakers.

Maybe the Clippers as another scoring option off the bench.

Maybe Denver - again off bench.

Maybe Houston - pair with Asik but Morey being big in to advanced stats would certainly laugh at any proposal.

Phoenix? But sounds like they are moving in a new direction after this season, plus they have a big who shoots with 2 years left on his contract in Frye..... so probably not.

Wow... this is bleak. Maybe I am too jaded to see clear but I am struggling to see any good fit around the league as a starter other than with the Lakers and Houston. This is enough to make me start drinking again.

Comment

I think Nene is a realistic option. No one is taking Bargs unless they can dump some salary. We'd be taking back 13 mil in the deal.

Comment

I would love to see if Denver would move Gallinari for Bargnani. Their salaries are close but I doubt they would do the deal. Their GM, Masi, probably knows Bargs too well. OKC could also use him as a scorer off the bench but I don't think they have the cap space to acquire him. Too bad, otherwise, I'd see if we could get our 1st round pick back for him.

Comment

This would never happen in real life but just for fun, check out this one:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=axqgdmc

Comment

jd4 wrote: View Post
                  This would never happen in real life but just for fun, check out this one:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=axqgdmc
                  Im happy you kept calderon
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

How aboot this: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b4lcpk6

Denver releases two 5mil multi year contracts that are probably going no where,
                    in return have a 10mil expiring and really shore up their lineup.

Calderon/Lawson
                    Iggy/Hamilton
                    Farried/Gallinari
                    Bargnani/Randolph
                    Javale McGee/Koufos

Raps in the meantime,

Lowry/Miller
                    Derozan/Ross
                    Brewer/Fields/Chandler(potential to get healthy and even start)
                    Ed/Amir
                    Jonas/Mozgov

win-win? Trademachine thinks so!
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Did no one even read my Miami post? LOL, didn't think it was that far fetched.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                        Did no one even read my Miami post? LOL, didn't think it was that far fetched.
                        I could see the reunion of Bosh and Andrea not going all that well.

...but it might be a good idea. Insert virus into the most competitive team. I see your thinking, if you can't beat them on court slow them down by infiltrating them with Bargnani. Genius.

Comment

With all the rumours surrounding Danny Granger, do you guys think Andrea would be a fit in Indiana?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            With all the rumours surrounding Danny Granger, do you guys think Andrea would be a fit in Indiana?
                            No, but I am jaded.

Comment

Bargs I dont really see fitting anywhere but LAL, PHX, CLE and UTA. Frank Vogel would commit suicide if he had Bargs on his roster.

Comment

Kevin Love reportedly re-fractured his right hand. Will be out indefinitely.

Could this injury open up a potential Bargnani/Williams trade?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X