No announcement yet.

ESPN PLAYOFF ODDS RAPTORS 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philly playing on the road right now in Pheonix and Boston down by 10 with 7 mins to go against Memphis.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
      Psshhh you guys talking about the 8th seed? In the eastern conference, we are only 5.5 games out of 5th.

(how lucky are we that we are not in that western conference?)
      Rediculousness.
      "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

If the Raptors are actually serious about making the playoffs (or at least entering the race), the next 6 games are crucial:

Philly
        Charlotte
        Milwaukee
        Brooklyn (away)
        Chicago
        Philly (away)

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          If the Raptors are actually serious about making the playoffs (or at least entering the race), the next 6 games are crucial:

Philly
          Charlotte
          Milwaukee
          Brooklyn (away)
          Chicago
          Philly (away)
          3 and 3 seems realistic here.

They need to play around 600 basketball to be in the playoff picture by the end.

The BUCKS JUST lost Skiles as coach...makes that game winnable. Philly is slumping,

Brooklyn will be tough to beat at home.
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
            3 and 3 seems realistic here.

They need to play around 600 basketball to be in the playoff picture by the end.

The BUCKS JUST lost Skiles as coach...makes that game winnable. Philly is slumping,

Brooklyn will be tough to beat at home.
            I think we really need to go 4 and 2 over this stretch, which is actually not too bad. We need to win against philly both times becasue they are one of the teams between us and 8th, and I think Charlotte is easily winnable. Then we take one against Milwakee, Brooklyn, or Chicago, preferrably Milwakee since they could drop into the eighth spot any time.
            "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Doing some quick math and realized that since starting the season 4-19, the Raptors have gone 11-7 (.611).

We currently sit 11th in the East at 15-26.

If we maintain our current .611 winning percentage for the final 41 games, we end up with another 25 wins, giving us a total of 40 on the season, which could be good enough for the 8th seed.

Maybe the (playoff) dream isn't over yet.....

Comment

Working...
              X