No announcement yet.

Gay to debut for Raptors on Sunday [Post #727]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Lucas III should be happy with any trade which sends Jose out of Toronto
    (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
      Mr. Noodles?

But I agree. I'd rather have a Fields/Gay tandem. Fields is defensive minded, much like Allen is in Memphis
      That's the nickname I tend to use for Bargnani... sorry it's lame I know.

Comment

• So that is that, Gay is a raptor.... Bars at Church and Wesley are going nuts as we speak.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Giving up a second rounder as well.. can live with that considering Bryan's track record with 2nd round picks.
          We have 2013, 2014, 2014 (SAC) and 2015 2nd round picks available (2016 2nd round pick is already going to Memphis from past deal). I hope it's either the 2013 or the lower of the 2014 picks involved!

Comment

• Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA

Source close to Rudy Gay isn't sure how the forward would react if traded to Toronto. With that said, Gay is good friends with Kyle Lowry.
            *facepalm*

I hope this is American ignorance on Kennedy's part.

Comment

• I also basicaly assume if the rumours is at all accurate, and Haddadi is thrown in, does that mean Gray is gone soon enough? There better be more moves coming.....

Comment

• we can now use Gray as a throw in for trades since we got a nice 5th string big now
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• you should see my return comment to Alex Kennedy

Timothy Hedden ‏@trhedden

@AlexKennedyNBA WHO CARES get your 18 bajillion dollars and put the god damn rock in the hole
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• so who's buying a "gay" jersey?? any takers?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      *facepalm*

I hope this is American ignorance on Kennedy's part.
                      Well, maye, but Gay is American....I personally don't think it'll be any issue. He played at UConn....nothing's lamer than Connecticut...

Comment

• Damn. This actually might happen. I'm stoked.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          I know eh....fuck....All I can hope is that other deals will be made to make the long-term outlook of the team palatable.....

Rudy Gay trade today = 3 years of first round exits at best followed by a lengthy rebuild again...

#nofutureinRapsland
                          As opposed to Calderon and Ed Davis leading us to.. oh, right. Nothing.
                          your pal,
                          ebrian

Comment

• Death taxes, and American ignorance can always be counted on.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              so who's buying a "gay" jersey?? any takers?
                              I told my wife I definitely am..... and I mean it.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                so who's buying a "gay" jersey?? any takers?
                                I will! (honest)

i bet he will get a lot more jersey sales, especially since Toronto is so multicultural

Comment

Working...
                                X