No announcement yet.

Gay to debut for Raptors on Sunday [Post #727]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So with the Grizz getting ED, they have 3 legitimate bigmen that already have good roles on the team. I can not see ED getting over 18-20 minutes a game there. Do they have plans of trading on of Zbo or Gasol in the future (probably not this season though)?

This really is a shit deal for the Grizz.

Now, how do we turn Andrea Bargnani into a backup pg/pf?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      I am not worried about trading ED.

Guy kept UNC on his background for Twitter. Never wanted to be a Rap.

There.... I said it. I've bottled the twitter thing for years. RELEASE. Nice. I feel free.
      I agree...something about Ed seemed like he never really wanted to be here. I think it's not personal against Toronto, but he was pissed he fell in the draft.

Comment

I am most shocked that MEM is taking on the 2 years of Prince at $7+M per.
        There has got to be better (and younger) SF's out there that have shorter contracts then Prince? I guess they really did not want Jose.

Comment

I am not worried about trading ED.

Guy kept UNC on his background for Twitter. Never wanted to be a Rap.

There.... I said it. I've bottled the twitter thing for years. RELEASE. Nice. I feel free.
          Agree! He wasn't sticking around, whereas Amir LOVES Toronto!

This first deal is fantastic. First deal. Please Bryan, have more deals coming....

Comment

• Oh shit.... best friend kiss of death:

Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun

Lowry won't say much other than Gay is his best friend. Became friends when Lowry was a HS sophomore

Comment

• I already finished an NBA 2k13 game of Raps vs Heat with GAY in the lineup. Hall of Fame. Won by 20...

Comment

• Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun

This place is a morgue

Wolstat is in/near the locker room
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• You guys should really make a huge welcoming when Jose plays his first game with Detrout at ACC, I would be upset with these fans if they wouldnt.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• I guess they have to prepare for these 3 big games huh? Rudy will be playing by then.

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• I'm sure everyone loved Jose.. he's been a pillar for a long time. Going to be rough on the team to see him gone.

Comment

• Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Trade call with league office on three-way deal that sends Rudy Gay to Toronto begins at 7 pm EST.
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          You guys should really make a huge welcoming when Jose plays his first game with Detrout at ACC, I would be upset with these fans if they wouldnt.
                          Dont worry, there definitely will be something nice. Even the casual fans love Jose.

Comment

• I'm literally dropping a tear right now. Ed and Jose were two of the team's hardest workers, great character guys, pros. I truly respected these two.

I will miss having these guys on the team, especially cause they were a key part of this team's chemistry and success.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ‏@SmithRaps

Much sadness in #raptors locker room as Calderon, Davis say goodbye

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Well Gay has never been the best player on a winning team....so why is he better (Gasol and Randolph are their best players)
                                It's about the system.

Look at how well OJ Mayo is playing now for the Mavs. Same will happen to Gay now that he's the #1 guy here.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X