Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento Kings moving to Seattle

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...allmer-maloofs

Good news, in my opinion. Those people deserved it, of course it's sad day for Sacramento fans.

Though this is in rumour state yet. But highly likely.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; Wed Jan 9, 2013, 06:08 PM.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

This is WONDERFUL news. While it is a sad day for Sac-town fans, there are 3 other teams in California, all of whom are better off than the Kings. I'm sure they'll be thankful that they can now cheer for the Warriors anyway. Haha Not to mention you can get to Oakland to see the Warriors in an hour from Sacramento.

Comment

UPDATE: CBS 13′s Stephen Large reports that the Maloofs have rejected Hansen’s $500 million offer, and mayor Johnson has tweeted his previously successful message of “It’s not over.” This now has the look of a bidding war, and we’re likely in the end game with two cities being dragged through the mud at the same time.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...deal-just-yet/

Kings were valued as 300mill team but they rejected 500mill offer, it seems they're doing their best to keep the team.

Comment

So I was a Seattle/Toronto fan, until Seattle was re-located. Then I decided id be a Kings/Raptor fan. Now the Kings are turning into a Seattle team.

Im ecstatic that Seattle is (likely) getting a team back.

Comment

I understand cali is a big state but 4 basketball teams seems excessive.

Comment

Not really, Seattle is pretty distant place compared to other cities, take East coast for example, states are smaller but distances are similar, shouldn't judge by that, in my opinion.

Comment

I only hope that when the team moves to Seattle, fans there will appreciate the irony of how they got a franchise back.

Comment

Yeah, my friend from Seattle is super excited, though he hates OKC ( guess why ). If this happens then probably Kings fans will hate SuperSonics. And even if this deal won't happen then I believe Seattle will get their team through league expansion within few years. They have huge market for basketball. Stern isn't a guy who denies money.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                  They have huge market for basketball. Stern isn't a guy who denies money.
                  Then if that's the case, relocate the Grizzles back to Vancouver, I mean Memphis is clearly losing money.

Comment

May happen but only with league expansion.

Comment

Excellent article on the subject:
                      http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...-major-league/

Kings owners are major douchebags.

Comment

Well its finally official .. I think. Congrats Seattle!

Comment

I'm ecstatic that the Sonics are coming back... Seattle was always my pre-raps team

BUT.... no basketball in Arco.....

that blows.

in it's day, that Arena was something epic.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                            I'm ecstatic that the Sonics are coming back... Seattle was always my pre-raps team

BUT.... no basketball in Arco.....

that blows.

in it's day, that Arena was something epic.
                            that Divac-Webber-Stojakovic-Bibby-Christie team is probably my favourite team of all time. So much good guys on that squad that you just wanted to like, and hoped for their success.

Its a shame though, they couldve won it all that one year if it wasnt for that unfortunately long rebound...................! fuck.

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
                              that Divac-Webber-Stojakovic-Bibby-Christie team is probably my favourite team of all time. So much good guys on that squad that you just wanted to like, and hoped for their success.

Its a shame though, they couldve won it all that one year if it wasnt for that unfortunately long rebound...................! fuck.
                              i wasn't a fan of the kings team... but their playoff runs... holy crap... the crowd at arco was probably the last truly epic crowd in the NBA...

Comment

Working...
                              X