Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: Sixers @ Raptors

No Ross, gray's back, fields and Amir start. Discuss

Glad to have Landry back in the starting line up. I don't think he fits in with Calderon all that well.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Despite injuries, this is a game the Raptors have to win. The Sixers are struggling and have basically been blown the fuck out their last four games.

Comment

No Ross ouch.... but then again why rushhim back I predict a W Sixers beat us twice we gotta get em this time. Come out Desperate!

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          No Ross ouch.... but then again why rushhim back I predict a W Sixers beat us twice we gotta get em this time. Come out Desperate!
          Funny no he starting for pietrus
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Funny no he starting for pietrus
            Have no idea why but Ed slipped my mind lol my bad. I assume Calderon is starting?

Comment

I just hope Landry Fields shows his worth so we don't end up trading for Rudy Gay. That contract is too huge! Him and DeMar are too a like but Dear is cheaper and 2 inches shorter.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I would love to start Lowry vs Holiday, I have a feeling Jose is not going to be able to stop him in the 1st

Comment

Strange observation. No offence but Raps cheerleaders aren't beautiful, my personal opinion.
                  Edit: haven't thought Jose has such strong accent
                  Edit II: today I'm really random...
                  Last edited by RandomGuy; Wed Jan 9, 2013, 08:07 PM.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Comment

Come on man, we have the best cheerleaders in the league. Everyone of them is beautiful.

Comment

Comment

I even like the security chickies... huba huba

(rule no1 of the players play book, every single woman is beautiful, treat them all like they are hot, and you will have them all flocking to you)
                          Last edited by BasketballCrush; Wed Jan 9, 2013, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Well then probably my taste is bad or not, haha... but the rule of yours is general one. True that.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Fields showing his ball IQ early if he ever gets his shot back look out.

Comment

Working...
                              X