GT: Sixers @ Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    So happy Pietrus has been moved out of the starting lineup and hopefully with his "F" 8 minutes of play, he is nailed to the bench as soon as Ross is back.

I'm glad Raps pulled out the win but this is a game that should have been 30+. WTF has happened to Philly? They look bad and if things don't turn around soon my money is on Doug Collins one of the next coaches to go - his extension in the fall was for just one more season. Much like Skiles, he is another coach who grinds on players over time..... and especially when not winning.
    That pull up 3 he took bothered me, (why so early in the shot clock? you are not our best option). Then he does it again...

He looks good out there, he is fluid, hustles, but its just not working out for us on the stat sheet. (just checked his FG%, ouch)

Comment

• did landry play the 4 again tonight? didn't see the game but his rebounds are nice.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        did landry play the 4 again tonight? didn't see the game but his rebounds are nice.
        Played a lot of 3, some 4. The rebounds can be attributed to his minutes. He's rebounded well since his return but hasn't been given the minutes for then to show up.

Comment

• Nice to see Fields back in the startling lineup again.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            Played a lot of 3, some 4. The rebounds can be attributed to his minutes. He's rebounded well since his return but hasn't been given the minutes for then to show up.
            thank you

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Nice to see Fields back in the startling lineup again.
              Did anyone notice fields finally made a three.....after the whistle had gone on a raps offensive foul. Baby steps.

Comment

• Lowry was the first one in the locker room and quickly out of the building didn't say anything refused any post game comments. Trouble? Unhappy? I wonder what's going on?

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                  Lowry was the first one in the locker room and quickly out of the building didn't say anything refused any post game comments. Trouble? Unhappy? I wonder what's going on?
                  how do u know this?

Comment

• Twitter I duuno how to embed tweets though it is link you

Comment

Twitter I duuno how to embed tweets though it is link you
                      damn.. who said it on twitter? wasnt anyone im following

Comment

• Josh Lewenberg

Comment

• uh oh.. hope this doesnt turn into TJ Ford/Calderon all over again

Comment

• Ya, im puzzled as to why lowry hasnt started//given more minutes.

Comment

• All will be forgiven cause the recent play has got to have a lot of teams interested in Calderon right now with, Especially with BC pushing for the potential Rudy Gay deal, if Calderon continues to play stellar its less we have to give up in whatever deal BC is cooking up and better believe there are deals coming.

Hopefully Lowry isn't too discouraged though..

Comment

All will be forgiven cause the recent play has got to have a lot of teams interested in Calderon right now with, Especially with BC pushing for the potential Rudy Gay deal, if Calderon continues to play stellar its less we have to give up in whatever deal BC is cooking up and better believe there are deals coming.

Hopefully Lowry isn't too discouraged though..
                                good point, im hoping this is the case and that lowry understands

Comment

Working...
                                X