No announcement yet.

Bank of Mark Cuban open to raps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crowder/Cunningham and that's about it. i really wanted BC to take Crowder with our second round pick if he was there.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
      This is a very good point!
      this is irrelevant point because the Raps are not going into the luxury tax any time soon and all the A-list players will command a near max salary, which we can't afford at this point; unless we amnesty Barny...

Comment

orgy time: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=brgrrhm

Utah clears space for Favors/Kanter and get back a promising young big in Special Ed. They also shore up their PG position with JC (with Mo out they're starting Tinsley fer crying out loud!) and get a steady back up big rental in Kaman.

Toronto gets back Millsap, who I think most of us would love to see here, and Collison who has been very hot n cold this year but is still young and has the physical tools to be a good defender, plus he's cheap.

Mavs get Big Al Jeff. They keep most of their core but open up el banco di cuban for a legit 20/10 post presence who will take all kinds of pressure off of Dirk and likely be a huge asset in helping them to the dance.
        LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
          orgy time: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=brgrrhm

Utah clears space for Favors/Kanter and get back a promising young big in Special Ed. They also shore up their PG position with JC (with Mo out they're starting Tinsley fer crying out loud!) and get a steady back up big rental in Kaman.

Toronto gets back Millsap, who I think most of us would love to see here, and Collison who has been very hot n cold this year but is still young and has the physical tools to be a good defender, plus he's cheap.

Mavs get Big Al Jeff. They keep most of their core but open up el banco di cuban for a legit 20/10 post presence who will take all kinds of pressure off of Dirk and likely be a huge asset in helping them to the dance.
          I love it.. would love to have Millsap and his Bird rights. A bit of a gamble since Millsap still might explore free agency and we could lose Ed for nothing, but I'd probably still do it.

Comment

I'd like to trade for Cuban.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              I love it.. would love to have Millsap and his Bird rights. A bit of a gamble since Millsap still might explore free agency and we could lose Ed for nothing, but I'd probably still do it.
              I read a number of posts on the Utah boards which basically state Paul Millsap is a product of the Jazz style of play and may not be as good on another team.

I don't have an opinion on the subject other than "proceed with caution".

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                I'd like to trade for Cuban.
                Yes!

Comment

Title of this thread is very misleading
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    Title of this thread is very misleading
                    How is it misleading? Did you take this literally?

Comment

Working...
                    X