No announcement yet.

GT: Jan 16th, Chicago @ Toronto, 7pm EST, SNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should be going hard at Boozer, his D is crap, and it would be nice to get a few fouls on him.

Comment

All jump shots for DD

Comment

Wow even Amir is jump shooting against the bulls, this is going to be a long night

Comment

That is what I am talking about Lowry!

Comment

someone needs to pass a GPS phone to the bench and show the raps they are playing at home

Comment

I guess DeMar was reading this forum last night
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

not really he still settling for jumpers

Comment

TdotTrizzy wrote: View Post
                  On man to man defense. Davis and Amir aren't much better than Andrea. I'd say all three are equally as bad, with a slight edge to amir.
                  There I said it.
                  I'd say Andrea is a better one-on-one defender than both Ed and Amir.

Comment

It kinda bothers me that DD never takes that last second over half court shot with a couple seconds left cause he doesn't wanna mess up is fg%.. He always obviously deliberately waits till after the buzzer

Comment

Was wondering whenRoss was going to enter and heres my boy Act is looking to adapt to the game he is giving the team alittle something though undersized.

Comment

time for my standard: wasting a good aggressive effort by lowry by playing him with scrubs comment.

Comment

I have never seen a starting caliber point guard struggle so much with finishing at the hoop (whats the point if he can get there at will, when he can never finish).

Comment

Acy with another one!

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                              I have never seen a starting caliber point guard struggle so much with finishing at the hoop (whats the point if he can get there at will, when he can never finish).
                              can you point out what you are basing this conclusion on? the one layup he missed today?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X