No announcement yet.

Durant wanted to play for the Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was a great find. That host made me want to choke him when me broke out laughing. Not cool. But funny he said he thought the Uniform was cool.

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
      i hope BC just checked the expire date on Durants contract & circled the date on his calander!
      And leaves that calendar as a gift to Torontos next GM.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
        What got my blood boiling was the smirk on the dj's face and the evil laugh as soon as Durant said "Toronto Raptors"

Idiot.
        just caught that part, these americans really think this country is 3rd class
        "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

craiger wrote: View Post
          and leaves that calendar as a gift to torontos next gm.
          lol

Comment

'when asked if he still wanted to be a raptor today, Durant started to laugh hysterically. Paramedics had to be called in as Durant started to choke from the excess laughter'

All kidding aside, we were an organically talented team with huge upside the way we see OKC now. But if Durant turns in a little c*nt, we can just call them Raps 2.0. Don't see that happeneing though because one would never question his work ethic.
            Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
            Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
            Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
              just caught that part, these americans really think this country is 3rd class
              The uneducated unworldly Americans. It's hard for them. They're fed absurd propaganda about their own country from the time they can spit up on themselves. Most of them subordinate their own personal identity to that of the country. They are an American first and then John Smith second. Sad really...and it definitely breeds this type of ignorance.

Remember when they were angry at France for not joining they're little military Oil expedition to Iraq? And they started calling French Fries freedom fries? Nothing more needs to be said...just, Wow.

Comment

doesn't really anger me at all. its not like we were in position to draft him or had a draft night trade planned for the pick. it's cool.

it just shows if you're a winner and have exciting players people will WANT to play for you.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                  doesn't really anger me at all. its not like we were in position to draft him or had a draft night trade planned for the pick. it's cool.

it just shows if you're a winner and have exciting players people will WANT to play for you.
                  agreed.. if this team was in south beach it wouldnt be any easier to attract free agents

Comment

Gman wrote: View Post
                    The uneducated unworldly Americans. It's hard for them. They're fed absurd propaganda about their own country from the time they can spit up on themselves. Most of them subordinate their own personal identity to that of the country. They are an American first and then John Smith second. Sad really...and it definitely breeds this type of ignorance.

Remember when they were angry at France for not joining they're little military Oil expedition to Iraq? And they started calling French Fries freedom fries? Nothing more needs to be said...just, Wow.
                    no free health care, fat/obese, ignorant, one cancer scare from being bankrupt, not going anywhere in life unless they were born rich and can afford the ridiculous cost of education, and yet they've managed to trick themselves into thinking they live in the greatest country in the world 'merica. and north koreans are the brainwashed ones..... don't be mad, pity the poor fools.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                      no free health care, fat/obese, ignorant, one cancer scare from being bankrupt, not going anywhere in life unless they were born rich and can afford the ridiculous cost of education, and yet they've managed to trick themselves into thinking they live in the greatest country in the world 'merica. and north koreans are the brainwashed ones..... don't be mad, pity the poor fools.
                      Really guys. Taking it a little far. Lots about America to dislike, but there is a reason that most of the world still wants to move there instead of here. Cheap food, cheap housing, lots of entrepreneurial energy, great opportunity to pursue whatever your dream is. The US leads the world in technology, productivity, and lots of other stuff.

Flip side is ghettos, racism (worse than in Canada I think...can't swear to it though since I am not a member of a minority group), and a government that lets you crash if things tank, unless you are a major corporation or a big political campaign contributor.

Comment

Not really news, he said that before. Vince Carter raptors were a huge influence on him growing up. He has always been pro Toronto.

Comment

Without America no nba and 90% of my favorite tv programs. Please don't make me watch Dutch basketball and tv shows.

Comment

Kevin Durant's Dream was to play for the Raptors!!

I think I can include this in the "everything Raptors" thread so here it goes:

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/ar...ptors/12721750

Yup, you heard it from the man himself. KD was a big fan of Vince Cart(re) and had dreams of being a part of the culture change that VC did for Toronto. 2006 would have given us a chance to pick either KD or Greg Oden had Mr. Stern had allowed kids to jump from High School to the NBA for just one more season.

Then again, we probably would have gotten Greg Oden instead... who knows...
                            #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Yeah, nothing against but this forum was here not so long ago. But that doesn't matter much.

I definetly would be more than willing to make his dream come true. Wouldn't you?

Comment

Working...
                              X