No announcement yet.

Lakers vs. Raptors, January 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it looked bad when Lowry was being ball dominant.

Comment

nice job ross

Comment

lol ***

Comment

Jesus Christ Amir.

Comment

did he get a foul for flopping? because i did not see him do anything to howard?

(flopping I can understand, he looked to eager to go to the ground there, if he wanted to stand his ground he could of)

Comment

wow they bleep out the short form for "shake my head" on this site lol im so bad

Comment

The refs just don't want Amir playing much today. I guess they don't want to be hit by a mouthpiece or something.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                  did he get a foul for flopping? because i did not see him do anything to howard?
                  "Basketball Reasons"

Comment

It is the leagues new anti hack a howard strategy. You foul everyone on the other team out so you have nobody left to foul howard at the end.

Comment

I kind of felt he flopped on the last one, i would of just let it go, just ignore it since it was not that obvious, but a foul against him for that seems punitive considering he already has 2

Comment

Ok, that last call was bad, but Amir was obviously fouling Gasol in his earlier stint. Looks like a bad half for Amir...hopefully he bounces back in the 2nd, because I don't know if TO can rely on Gray for a whole game, or get away with lots of Ed + Acy.

Comment

Anderson has had some really nice passes this game.

Comment

I'm on league pass so I got the LA feed (not really better than the TO guys btw), but is Sherm Hamilton still in for Jack?

Comment

timeout raps

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                I'm on league pass so I got the LA feed (not really better than the TO guys btw), but is Sherm Hamilton still in for Jack?
                                yes

Comment

Working...
                                X