• Comment

• Anderson with the KO!

Comment

• How bad is DeRozan?? WOW
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• De'who?

Comment

• Although, I have to say, he still draws attention, and makes others more open. Probably the only player on the squad that can give Kobe a challenge on D. (Ross is in that convo too)

Comment

• Also, love him or hate him, this is hardly the Demar that's been playing all season. He seems to be in a funk the last few games.

Comment

• just imagination on my part, but I always wondered how Ross's rise would effect him, the sombre mood may be a coincidence, maybe even off court stuff, or maybe just too much work.... the guy is a workaholic, missed NYE from what I understand to watch tape, that sort of intensity is not always good, and can burn a player out. (this entire post is speculation on my part, just curious as well)

Comment

• I don't know, I think Demar has just hit a wall. He seems to every year at some point in the middle. He starts seasons strong and finishes them strong (relatively speaking, of course), but has a point where he struggles for awhile. I think part of it is he's not capable of being a primary option but he gets stuck being one, because he is the only non-PG on the team who can draw a double team or collapse the D.

Comment

• Why can't Gray do that lay-in more? He seems a good ball handler for his size. He should be able to improve his scoring. I actually hope the Raps stick with him for a while.

Comment

• Biggest question of the game, is Gray going to outscore Bryant?

Comment

• Comment

• Calderon channeled Kobe there.

Comment

• or when is Bryant going to start playing hero ball

Comment

• Oh shit, here comes the mouthguard revolver

Comment

• That's the Demar we like!

Comment

Working...
                                X