Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vino wrote: View Post
    Fcuk him!
    Seriously? Chill dude. Save your abject hatred for something that matters. This is a past time.
    Welp, that sucked.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
      I don't think he's gay, but you can always try tweeting him a picture of yourself. Goodluck to you!
      Lol

Comment

c_bcm wrote: View Post
        Seriously? Chill dude. Save your abject hatred for something that matters. This is a past time.
        +1

Comment

BallaBalla wrote: View Post
          Why am I not surprised that the first thing he does when he gets back on the court is take jump shots
          he can't afford to lose the only skill he has

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
            Haven't heard a Bargs update in a while. Anyone know when he's back? Even if your in the trade Bargs camp, he needs to play before that can happen.
            Meh...... I think the real question is where's Jonas? How long does it take to heal a fractured finger?

Comment

KaioKev wrote: View Post
              Meh...... I think the real question is where's Jonas? How long does it take to heal a fractured finger?
              Apparently the fracture was IN the hand; so not one of the 3 bones that makes up the finger, but the long bone below the knuckle. I imagine that's a heck of a lot harder to hold in place (for the two inside fingers), since there's so much around it.

Personally, I wouldn't want them to rush him at all. This season for him is for a bit of experience, IMO, and to learn the NBA game. Then hopefully he bulks up a bit of next year and can put his hustle and skill to better use next year.

Comment

Working...
              X