Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor/GS

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=aokxy7l

Not entirely sure if either side would do this, especially Golden State with the presence of David Lee. My thinking was taking back a brutal contract in Richard Jefferson, a young guy with potential in Draymond Green (who I loved at Michigan State, not sure if he's got NBA game though) and a first round pick for Bargnani.

You could really supplant this trade with any team who has a player on a horrible contract that I'd be willing to take if they were willing to give up a first round pick this year or next. But like I said, not sure if Golden State does this deal.

I don't think GS would include a 1st rounder along with Jefferson and Green. Raptors should do it even if it's only Jefferson and Green coming back. Bargnani can back up Lee and play some SF too while Jefferson would nicely fit in Casey's system. If Green develops into something good it'd be a bonus. If not, no big deal. Jefferson's contract expiring at the end of next year means flexibility sooner.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Warriors don't have a pick to deal. It is going to Utah and is top 7 protected.

Comment

A Question Matt. Eric Smith mentioned on Radio that 1st round picks of two consecutive years cannot be dealt. For example if a team deals a 2014 1st rounder at the trade deadline, they cannot make another deal that includes the 2015 1st rounder. My question is, can they make another deal that includes a 1st round pick of 2016 or later?
        Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Working...
        X