Clear All

• Clearly this guy hasnt been watching Raptors games

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/eh-...191458737.html

Thumbs up Demar?

well that is in stark contrast to this article on Sportsnet today

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...ptors_mcneill/

i think this one is much more realistic

Comment

Yes Thumbs Up DeRozan hes only had bad games recently.... like just for a week or so now.... I swear fans are so Bipolar. As soon as he goes back to regular everyone will just hop on his junk again. jeez

Comment

outside of thumbs down for Lowry i agree'd with all of it pretty much
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          outside of thumbs down for Lowry i agree'd with all of it pretty much
          O ya just noticed that myself wtf is up with that? If we could rpeat the season to Bargs coming off the bench would have been a huge game changer. alas live and learn.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            Yes Thumbs Up DeRozan hes only had bad games recently.... like just for a week or so now.... I swear fans are so Bipolar. As soon as he goes back to regular everyone will just hop on his junk again. jeez
            Depends on what you mean by "regular". It would be very strange for people to "hop on his junk" if he plays like he has for most of his career.

Unless you were referring to the 25 games this season he played pretty well. The sample size is double that of Andrea's 13-games. Is that what you meant by regular?
            Last edited by ebrian; Tue Jan 22, 2013, 02:12 PM.
            your pal,
            ebrian

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              Not sure about that analysis. He has been wildly inconsistent all year and has disappeared for games throughout the season. It hasn't just been the last week. He can't put more than 2 or 3 good games together in a row. He's been particularly bad since the calendar turned to 2013 but that doesn't mean he was all that good in Nov/Dec.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                Not sure about that analysis. He has been wildly inconsistent all year and has disappeared for games throughout the season. It hasn't just been the last week. He can't put more than 2 or 3 good games together in a row. He's been particularly bad since the calendar turned to 2013 but that doesn't mean he was all that good in Nov/Dec.
                +1

I really don't think there is any bipolar-ness at all. It's pretty clear that whenever a team has even a slight gameplan for him he can barely crack double digits (and he defense is always mediocre at best)

This contract sucked

Comment

So far this year, I've seen him light up lazy defenders who give him open fifteen footers; any time his man puts effort into guarding him, seems like he has a hard time cracking about fifteen points.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                  X