Toronto @ Orlando: January 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    casey seems a little too excited about this win in the post game presser... (he really kissed demar)
    Did anybody else find that a little weird?

Not in a sexual way, but it sort of "dilutes" the coach-player relationship if you know what im saying...

Comment

• His taken that shot a lot for the game. Glad to see one actually fell.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        casey seems a little too excited about this win in the post game presser... (he really kissed demar)
        Wouldn't you? he's a hard nosed coach, but after all the heartbreakers, a finish like this has got to feel great

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post

Not in a sexual way, but it sort of "dilutes" the coach-player relationship if you know what im saying...
          I never saw it. Where did he kiss him anyway?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            happy demar showed up there. I am pretty sure that was his first winner too. that's another 4 winnable games we could of had them all.

I think one thing we all learned so far this year Matt is something gene hackman learnt the hard way. "deserve ain't Got nothing to do with it"
            Agreed.

There is a saying in the markets (well not sure it is a saying but read a lot of successful traders say it): "The markets don't owe you anything." In the NBA: "The game don't owe you anything."

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post

on the cheek, that is demar blushing afterwards while giving his interview (i was too late did not catch it)

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                Right on the cheek. just like grandma

Comment

• im guessing some of you didn't watch the presser... he built up the magic like they are this amazing legendary team and it was a huge win... I understand being excited about a close win but he built it up too much in the presser is all im saying.. they cant get too happy about this.. it should have never come down to a buzzer beater.. tho I am just as happy to see us finally make one of those

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post

Different players and different coaches are going to have different relationships.

I can't see any of my coaches kissing me and I certainly can't see myself kissing any players I've coached. I get what you are saying but the emotion displayed by DC and DD's expression certainly says a lot for the situation.... in a very positive way.

Comment

• I think DeMar likes extra onions on his Big Mac

Comment

• I loved his "don't fuck with me" mug after the shot

Comment

• Don't think its weird, Casey is no Jerry Sandusky relax.

I see Casey as a father figure to the younger guys. Don't worry Bargs gets kisses like that from BC when he scores more than 30 points.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• i literally jumped off my bed after he hit that. Lol i was imagining what chuck swirsky would say "I DON'T BELIEVE IT, DeRozan WITH A GAME WINNER AT THE BUZZER, Onions baby onions!"

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                              Don't think its weird, Casey is no Jerry Sandusky relax.

I see Casey as a father figure to the younger guys. Don't worry Bargs gets kisses like that from BC when he scores more than 30 points.
                              But only when it comes on less than 35 shots.

#HatersGonnaHate

#tradeBargnani

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X