Toronto @ Orlando: January 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    So glad we didn't draft Rivers. Was not high on him. He looked like a bust waiting to happen to me. Best case scenario a poor man's Jamal Crawford.
    Yeah, I thought he would be a star (silly me!), but hey, Ross is a really good player already.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Still though, the raps blow leads in the fourth like its their day job.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Come on man. Most last second plays are prayers. Sometimes you get lucky and catch someone off guard with a backdoor play or something, but usually you just give a player the ball and tell him to shoot it. I'm not saying it's a great shot, but it is rare to get off a great shot in such a situation.
        You're right of course. But that's the story: He made a really tough shot to win the game.

Comment

• Demar was unstoppable this time around. That shot was beautiful.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
            This kinda game lets us forget all those heartbreakers
            Oh here let me ruin that for you

http://www.nba.com/standings/team_re...w_Std_Cnf.html

Comment

• would love for that to be a stat line that demar averages.. however i think that is a longshot.. and this is the magic who have had one of, if not, the worst defences in the league of late

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
                Still though, the raps blow leads in the fourth like its their day job.
                glad they won but don't feel they deserve it.... but I'll take that any day over a loss feeling like they should have won

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
                  Forgot to mention, it only lets us forget for a few minutes. I enjoyed it while it lasted

Comment

• First game winner in DD's pro career? gotta be right? i can't remember him hitting a game winner in the past.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      glad they won but don't feel they deserve it.... but I'll take that any day over a loss feeling like they should have won
                      +1

Comment

• Hey guys, as much as Demar's offense was great tonight, his defense was underrated, and it was REALLY good tonight. Just my eye.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• happy demar showed up there. I am pretty sure that was his first winner too. that's another 4 winnable games we could of had them all.

I think one thing we all learned so far this year Matt is something gene hackman learnt the hard way. "deserve ain't Got nothing to do with it"

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                            Forgot to mention, it only lets us forget for a few minutes. I enjoyed it while it lasted
                            Haha. i actually feel pretty good myself. this winning thing is fun

Comment

• casey seems a little too excited about this win in the post game presser... (he really kissed demar)

Comment

• Fox, I wonder how many times Casey has found his team blow leads. This was huge.
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X