No announcement yet.

Toronto @ Orlando: January 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowry is seriously fucking with the coaching staff right now.. passing up open shots and taking bad ones. jeeeeezuus

Comment

is it just me or does Lowrys body language screem GET ME OUT OF HERE!

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Sorry, I agree with you and didn't mean to sound like he needed to develop that. What I meant is you need to get him used to different situations, because he won't always be ableo to just catch and shoot or make his comfortable move, like the jab step. I think it would help accelerate his ability to finish with some different looks, because he's already clearly a natural for knocking down big shots.
        Wasn't that something highly thought of him coming out of College? His ability to take over a game at an given point, and the ability to to show up in pressure situations?

I watched a good number of Washington games last season, & they had something called Terrence Time, & he usually came up big. Rarely disappointed in tight games.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Clutch rosssssss

Comment

Terrence Ross has SO much confidence. I love that he gives you great defense as well. Keep it up!

Comment

Terrence Time!!!!

Comment

Comment

Offense is dead... expecting the worst

Comment

Comment

lol how can that ref make that call from that angle?? he couldn't see shit.. shoulda been made by the other ref

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                        ditto

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                          I get the sense he and dd do not like one another......at all.

Comment

Derozan's confidence in this game is noticeable.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                              Wasn't that something highly thought of him coming out of College? His ability to take over a game at an given point, and the ability to to show up in pressure situations?

I watched a good number of Washington games last season, & they had something called Terrence Time, & he usually came up big. Rarely disappointed in tight games.
                              Sweet. Yeah, I knew he had a rep, but only from reading about him. Nice to know someone has witnessed it.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                I get the sense he and dd do not like one another......at all.
                                where do u get that sense? I always thought they were tight

Comment

Working...
                                X