Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleveland vs. Toronto: January 26 - Camo Jersey Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    San Antonio got Tim Duncan not specifically trying to tank, but because David Robinson got injured. Should someone, therefore, have broken Carter's leg, or Bosh's ankle, just to get a better draft pick?=P
    I know you're being sarcastic, but yes.

How good would San Antonio be (been) right now if they didn't have that just one awful year? Really makes you think...

Comment

• Terrence Time

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ill be pretty disappointed if we blow this one

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              I just looked up the article.. bosh says he is a surefire hall of famer, and he was a hall of famer 4 years ago.. lol he even went on to say hes known this for a while and he talks about it with his friends
              What a ridiculous thing to say. Like anyone would believe that Chris Bosh has friends.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                What a ridiculous thing to say. Like anyone would believe that Chris Bosh has friends.
                lol

Comment

• Comment

• ross = clutch

Comment

• time out cavs

Comment

• Is it just me or is this why the raptors are the most interesting team in the NBA to watch? You get to watch the raptors blow a team out, get blown out, and crunch time, all in one game, every game! They'd be even more interesting if they won them though.

Comment

• Damn ... this game reaks of loss...

Comment

• That is why I am liking this season more than many others.

Comment

• Ross is saying not on my watch

Comment

• Just broke the cavs down like a bunch of rooks in the last minutes. The looked shocked, and in awe.

Comment

Working...
                                X