Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleveland vs. Toronto: January 26 - Camo Jersey Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW...totally unrelated but is it just my computer or did the format of RR just spontaneously change? New design?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      BTW...totally unrelated but is it just my computer or did the format of RR just spontaneously change? New design?
      not just you.. it changed for me aswell..

Comment

• this new setup is fucked...

didn't see the game but im glad i didn't. why the hell did they let him shoot the 3? anything but a 3 with two seconds left would have been fine

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
          this new setup is fucked...

didn't see the game but im glad i didn't. why the hell did they let him shoot the 3? anything but a 3 with two seconds left would have been fine
          I posted this elsewhere aswell but they were set up for a high screen. If Anderson guarded him tightly he was going to get caught on the screen and Irving would drive and then score. So he stood back so when the screen came he could close out on Irving and tightly defend him. He was still standing ABOVE the 3 point line Irving's shot was just unexpected.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            I posted this elsewhere aswell but they were set up for a high screen. If Anderson guarded him tightly he was going to get caught on the screen and Irving would drive and then score. So he stood back so when the screen came he could close out on Irving and tightly defend him. He was still standing ABOVE the 3 point line Irving's shot was just unexpected.
            with .7 on the clock how can that shot be unexpected.... whos he passing too? ..NO time to drive & kick!! in that situation AA should have been all up in his grill!

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
              with .7 on the clock how can that shot be unexpected.... whos he passing too? ..NO time to drive & kick!! in that situation AA should have been all up in his grill!
              I think the release of the shot was around 3-3.1 seconds on the clock when he shot the ball.

It was a tough play to defend and a great shot by Kyrie.

I agree though he should have been on him tighter. It seems AA had his mind up CLE were playing for OT when in fact they were playing for the win.

Comment

• im not even sure it was the play...almost seems like kyrie notices how AA is way off him & decides i can win this myself. there was actually 2.1 seconds left when he releases..notice too that there was No Crip Gang signs & mean muggin after the winner. just celebration..Demar could learn a thing or two. LOL

Comment

im not even sure it was the play...almost seems like kyrie notices how AA is way off him & decides i can win this myself. there was actually 2.1 seconds left when he releases..notice too that there was No Crip Gang signs & mean muggin after the winner. just celebration..Demar could learn a thing or two. LOL
                  Sorry ball was released and out of his hand at 2.1. Release was not the right word.

He steps in to his shot at 3.1. See 22 second mark.

Comment

• Usually when they run down the clock, they go for the win. Can't really blame AA for the small mistake, that was an extremely deep 3 (a pretty stupid shot if it didn't go in)

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                      Can't really blame AA for the small mistake, that was an extremely deep 3 (a pretty stupid shot if it didn't go in)
                      Except that Kyrie has made plenty of 26+ footers this year.

So I missed a great game between my two favorite teams to attend 2 1/2 quarters of a Wizards game with people who were much more interested in talking business than watching the game. Fun.

Did the Cavs trap down in the corner with Tristan Thompson and if so, how did it go? This is something the Cavs have started doing two games ago but without much success.
                      Last edited by Hugmenot; Sun Jan 27, 2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

im not even sure it was the play...almost seems like kyrie notices how AA is way off him & decides i can win this myself. there was actually 2.1 seconds left when he releases..notice too that there was No Crip Gang signs & mean muggin after the winner. just celebration..Demar could learn a thing or two. LOL
                        The three was the play. Scott confirmed it after the game. Plus, as soon as Irving caught the ball he started walking with it up the floor you knew what was coming. He wasn't concerned at all about the clock or timing. I didn't even watch it go in. As soon as I saw him cross halfcourt and AA back at the top of the key I turned to my wife and said, "here comes the game winning three from the top," and left.

Comment

• i could've played better defense on that play. Wtf is wrong with AA? should've put Ross on irving

Comment

• what happened to derozan? i only watched the first quarter before i had to head out. he had 12 points already in the 1st Q but his total for the whole game was only 15? wtf?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              what happened to derozan? i only watched the first quarter before i had to head out. he had 12 points already in the 1st Q but his total for the whole game was only 15? wtf?
                              Calderon rarely ran plays for him. Derozan is the #1 option for this team no question, but last night, he went back to dribbling, dribbling, dribbling, dribbling than trying to find the home-run pass.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Not to Mention Kyle Lowry getting absolutely schooled by Uncle Drew. Wtf is wrong with that dude. I'm starting to really miss Jonas now, i miss his energy and intensity.

Comment

Working...
                                X