Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irving's 3 hurt more than Linsanity's 3 against us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irving's 3 hurt more than Linsanity's 3 against us.

What a bad case of deja vu. You know their can shoot and dribble. He challenges Bryant to a one on one and is full of all the confidence in the world, and you don't put pressure from the inbound? Stupid. Very stupid.

i saw that coming from a mile away. Dwane Casey making retard decisions again. And AA needs to learn some clock management skills

Comment

nah... it felt a like a mosquito bite to me. Grabbed a beer a few minutes later and went on with my life.

The Carter dagger, was a lot more personal.

Comment

Like I said in the game thread, I've almost become immune to these late-game letdowns and collapses.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          i saw that coming from a mile away. Dwane Casey making retard decisions again. And AA needs to learn some clock management skills
          Same here. Casey pissed me off big time. What the heck is he doing?

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            Like I said in the game thread, I've almost become immune to these late-game letdowns and collapses.
            Pretty crazy eh?

Comment

Why are you guys so pissed off at Anderson. He was playing good defense. Had Anderson played to tight at a metre away from the 3 point line, Irving would've drove it down his throat. Anderson respected the Irving drive, and had Irving missed that 3, it would've looked like the stupidest shot. Casey planned for the OT, Scott played for the win. No one got out-coached that last possession, Anderson didn't play bad defense.

Anderson is one of our best on-ball defenders too...
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                Why are you guys so pissed off at Anderson. He was playing good defense. Had Anderson played to tight at a metre away from the 3 point line, Irving would've drove it down his throat. Anderson respected the Irving drive, and had Irving missed that 3, it would've looked like the stupidest shot. Casey planned for the OT, Scott played for the win. No one got out-coached that last possession, Anderson didn't play bad defense.

+1

im not mad at that play.. im mad that we let it get to that point and didn't have any killer instinct after controlling the majority of the game

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  +1

im not mad at that play.. im mad that we let it get to that point and didn't have any killer instinct after controlling the majority of the game
                  Well, honestly, it was the offense. You can only play defense for so long when the offense doesn't start falling. Calderon continuously ran the pick-&-roll which Cleveland started to play for, and Calderon never adjusted. Plus, bad turnovers in the 4th quarter, and bad shot selection. We lived and died by the 3 last night.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post

Dude AA is a good defender but he made a stupid decision. He should've realized that irving was going to pull up for the 3 and closed him out and let him drive into traffic. They would've been fucked in OT had he scored the 2 points and we would've won, this one was on Casey and AA i'm sorry.

Comment

better yet, we should have fouled and went for another DeRozan game winner infront of the home crowd.

Comment

Dude AA is a good defender but he made a stupid decision. He should've realized that irving was going to pull up for the 3 and closed him out and let him drive into traffic. They would've been fucked in OT had he scored the 2 points and we would've won, this one was on Casey and AA i'm sorry.
                        what makes u think we would have won in OT? I believe we are 1-4 in OT games this year.. and they clearly had the momentum as they outscored us 33-23 in the final quarter

Comment

what makes u think we would have won in OT? I believe we are 1-4 in OT games this year.. and they clearly had the momentum as they outscored us 33-23 in the final quarter
                          Cuz they played a huge game the night before. They'd be gassed and we'd have the upper hand

Comment

Cuz they played a huge game the night before. They'd be gassed and we'd have the upper hand
                            they sure weren't gassed in the 4th.. irving seemed like he woulda taken over if it went to overtime

Comment

they sure weren't gassed in the 4th.. irving seemed like he woulda taken over if it went to overtime
                              I doubt it. We just played like shit in the fourth and Kyle Lowry played like complete garbage. I think we would've won in OT

Comment

Working...
                              X