No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors vs. Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know why we are featuring a D League guy rather than the guys who we are going to be counting on in the next few years. I would rather have tross out there getting some touches.

Comment

anyone keepping track of DeRozans inside vision? Lol dam really looking for Gray out there.

Comment

Man Gray has been so "Good" he's been making laugh like an idiot

Comment

Raptors should consider consistently running the offense through gray just to rattle the shit out of other teams. It's worked this game.

Comment

Pill wrote: View Post
            I dont know why we are featuring a D League guy rather than the guys who we are going to be counting on in the next few years. I would rather have tross out there getting some touches.
            T-Ross will have enough time to play, AA is most likely outta here next season, so why not play him in this meaningless season. At least let him showcase himself for the other 29 teams for a future job in the NBA.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Wow mark jackson is a big boy as a coach

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                T-Ross will have enough time to play, AA is most likely outta here next season, so why not play him in this meaningless season. At least let him showcase himself for the other 29 teams for a future job in the NBA.
                WTF is this. This isn't some charity. It is our job to develop tross. Not guys who come in on 10 days and by your own admission wont be around. It doesn't help the raptors at all.

Comment

Comment

Why did we lose Uzoh for Lucas? very cheap and solid point guard comfy playing the 3rd option... still dont get why we didnt sign that kid. Lowry/Calderon/Uzoh would have been good. Lucas is well a 30 year old chucker, hes containing his will to chuck right now but man o man will it start sometime soon.

O and Barnes and Ross are playing badly Rookie Wall? Something tells me anderson could be a valuable trade chip to a team wanting to go for a deep playoff run of course it would be as a package sweetner.

Comment

its funny im watching this game online & its the CSN feed with i guess GS commentators & there gushing over Jose.. compairing him to Stockton..& Nash but they say hes more stockton cause he dont shoot so much..

Comment

Pill wrote: View Post
                        WTF is this. This isn't some charity. It is our job to develop tross. Not guys who come in on 10 days and by your own admission wont be around. It doesn't help the raptors at all.
                        Meaningless season, and years on contract left for T-Ross. Plus compared to these wings on GS hes flimsy, and hes been passing up all of his shots this game. Rather have AA out there this game shooting with somewhat confidence.
                        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                          its funny im watching this game online & its the CSN feed with i guess GS commentators & there gushing over Jose.. compairing him to Stockton..& Nash but they say hes more stockton cause he dont shoot so much..

That is awesome, they are marketing him for us.

Comment

of course we want to develop ross, but if the focus is on winning the game at hand, you kinda have to go with Anderson.. both play good D, both of them take some ill advised shots but Anderson at least puts pressure on the D by driving and drawing fouls while also hitting outside shots, he is also a better passer.. casey basically begs ross to drive in his interviews but ross seems to make a conscious effort NOT to drive..

(huge ross fan btw, just making a point)

Comment

Andrea looking pretty thin, maybe he is actually squatting instead of eating primo

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                                love to hear that! push that value up!

Comment

Working...
                                X