No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors vs. Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had some crazy lead losses with Jose in there as well. We play good basketball, but not always for 48 minutes. Still a young team, hopefully repetition will help them become more consistent with the effort.

Comment

he is holding his breath as well(hopefully he is as rusty as his razor)

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
        We had some crazy lead losses with Jose in there as well. We play good basketball, but not always for 48 minutes. Still a young team, hopefully repetition will help them become more consistent with the effort.
        http://en.hispanosnba.com/teams/comparison

There are 14 teams younger than Toronto.
        There are 14 teams with less experience than Toronto.

Playoff teams or near playoff teams younger than Toronto include:
        • Indiana
        • Memphis
        • Golden State
        • Portland
        • OKC
        • Denver
        • Houston

Youth is not the problem - a lack of TALENT is.

Comment

Not too worried about Bogut, considering he's barely played and this is his first game back. Much more worried with Stephen Curry and David Lee.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            http://en.hispanosnba.com/teams/comparison

There are 14 teams younger than Toronto.
            There are 14 teams with less experience than Toronto.

Playoff teams or near playoff teams younger than Toronto include:
            • Indiana
            • Memphis
            • Golden State
            • Portland
            • OKC
            • Denver
            • Houston

Youth is not the problem - a lack of TALENT is.
            I mean young in terms of guys playing with each other. They are just realizing their roles on this squad, its not like an established team that has played together for a while, like many of the teams we play against.

Plus those stats will be last years news fast when jose and Andrea goes. Our core is made up of players that are still maturing on the NBA stage. Mathematical averages in excel are not going to mask that reality.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              Ross>Barnes. Should be an intersting game boy o boy did this team make a leap after being so awful last season but it just goes to show what a franchise talent brings to the team and Curry is awesome GSW games are a good watch.

If you havent seen Barnes play yet he plays very contained is the best way I can put it lol really lets the game come to him, He doesnt scream Im going to be a franchise guy to me.

Barnes will put up big numbers if he played with us. He would have been BC's pick if the warriors had passed on him. Remember he plays with young Klay and S.Curry who are much better shooters. This team will be scary in a few years.

Comment

I am scared. This is exactly the kind of team that give the Raptors fits. They play fast (7th in Pace factor) and they shoot the lights out from 3-pt land (#1 in the NBA).

Also, they are much better defensively than you expect from GS.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                  I mean young in terms of guys playing with each other. They are just realizing their roles on this squad, its not like an established team that has played together for a while, like many of the teams we play against.

Plus those stats will be last years news fast when jose and Andrea goes. Our core is made up of players that are still maturing on the NBA stage. Mathematical averages in excel are not going to mask that reality.
                  I don't mean this disrespectfully but I think that is just another one of many excuses used to hide the lack of talent currently in Toronto.

Comment

did rod black just have a stroke? (anybody else catch that?)

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      I don't mean this disrespectfully but I think that is just another one of many excuses used to hide the lack of talent currently in Toronto.
                      I don't think you can hide the fact that Derozan, Ross, Lowry, Val, Acy are all playing far greater roles for this team and they still have ooodles of basketball to learn.

You can point to Pietrus, Kleiza and Jose, but I just don't think they will be hanging around.

Also, its not an excuse, its the reality, we have a lot of players that just do not have the NBA experience and are being counted on filling large roles/holes in the roster.

Comment

uh oh.. bogut making his presence known

Comment

Comment

Jarrett Jack is going to torch us later on. And he's going to do it with his eyes mostly shut. Stay tuned.

Comment

Comment

Aaron Gray is having a surprisingly good game so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X