Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ross NOT in the rookie game... #LetRossDunk gaining steam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross NOT in the rookie game... #LetRossDunk gaining steam?

I'm actually shocked that both were left out of this game. What do y'all think?
    @Chr1st1anL

JV - no, because he is not flashy or a known commodity among NBA fans outside Toronto.

Ross- shocked, high flying-3pt shooting.... this guy was made for a no D game. Only justification is if he is in the dunk contest.

Comment

Bullshit on Ross not being in the game JV no surprise cause hes been out for a while now. NBA just doesnt give a shit about Canada at least hes in the dunk contest..... right?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        JV - no, because he is not flashy or a known commodity among NBA fans outside Toronto.

Ross- shocked, high flying-3pt shooting.... this guy was made for a no D game. Only justification is if he is in the dunk contest.
        Tyler Zeller isn't flashy either.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Valanciunas snub makes sense. Ross is a shocker.

Comment

JV - not surprised. He's been out for a long time

Ross - Travesty that he's not there.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Terrence Ross still has a chance to be Bradley Beal's replacement
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Agreed with everyone. Jonas hasn't been noticed because of all the time he's missed.

But really surprised Ross wasn't included. Then again, when you look at the list, it's tough to argue against any of them:

Harrison Barnes (SF, Golden State Warriors)
                Bradley Beal (SG, Washington Wizards)
                Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (SF, Charlotte Bobcats)

Andre Drummond (C, Detroit Pistons)

Damian Lillard (PG, Portland Trail Blazers)

Alexey Shved (SG, Minnesota Timberwolves)

Dion Waiters (SG, Cleveland Cavaliers)

Tyler Zeller (C, Cleveland Cavaliers)

Anthony Davis (PF, New Orleans Hornets)

Comment

Shocking. But both guys (more so Ross) will use it as motivation. JV and Euros - not being discriminant, just a fact - aren't always looked at by the league, cause it's not much of an accomplishment in the NBA. Terrence Ross growing up in the U.S. watching the best young prospects dunk, be flashy, happy on the court, and him being one of the best at those 3, isn't there. It'll be motivation, but Ross should be in the dunk contest.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Well they can make it next year no? they will be sophmores. Hopefully Ross kills it in the Dunk off andclaims the crown they robbed DeRozan of last time ///

Comment

Tyler Zeller? he's a scrub. Big V should make it by default, he's better than any of the scrubs, cept for Anthony Davis of course.

Comment

It's also because theyre playing in Toronto, Canadian team I suppose and as far as I recognized basketball is 3rd sport in Canada, so not many fans to vote? Am I right? Curious.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          It's also because theyre playing in Toronto, Canadian team I suppose and as far as I recognized basketball is 3rd sport in Canada, so not many fans to vote? Am I right? Curious.
                          It's coaches that pick the team I think. No voting.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

there is no votes for the rookie sophmore game. I'm pretty sure

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              It's coaches that pick the team I think. No voting.
                              I think it's Shaq and Chuck. Not sure though.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X