Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ross NOT in the rookie game... #LetRossDunk gaining steam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent wise, both JV and Ross are better than some of the Center's and Guards selected. The problem is, it's not talent that matters but their Rookie numbers which depends on playing time. That's the reason they didn't make it. No big deal, it's only the Rookie team. I'm quite confident both will make the All-Star team in the future.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Tyler Zeller isn't flashy either.
      Very good point.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        I think it's Shaq and Chuck. Not sure though.
        If its those two then i'm not surprised. They should've replaced Chuck with Dennis Scott he seems to really like "Big Valley".

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Tyler Zeller isn't flashy either.
          Unless you think throwing the ball out of bounds trying to rebound, airballing wide open mid range jumpshots, and blotching point blank shots in the paint are flashy.

Comment

The players seem to be good picks, but I think Ross over Zeller is a solid argument, especially with Waiters already representing Cleveland.

Comment

Even if Zeller is better than Ross (I'm not sure, but I doubt it) 99% of people would rather see Ross throwing down big dunks than Zeller in there. All Star Weekend is built for swingmen, not big men.

Comment

Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun

I did ask Ross about no rookie game. He said no big deal. Didn't make McDonald's game or other things in past, he's used to it.
                #morefuel

Comment

Better off not playing in this useless shit anyway. With our luck he would blow out a ACL.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Agreed with everyone. Jonas hasn't been noticed because of all the time he's missed.

But really surprised Ross wasn't included. Then again, when you look at the list, it's tough to argue against any of them:
                    I can argue that Zeller doesn't deserve to be on the team, but then again, they need a backup C...

Comment

Ross might get into this game because of injuries. Beal i believe is still injured. And anyone saw the MKG fall tonight? scary stuff. Guy could be out for a long long time.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ross might get into this game because of injuries. Beal i believe is still injured. And anyone saw the MKG fall tonight? scary stuff. Guy could be out for a long long time.
                        that MKG fall was scary omg wish him a speedy recovery. stuff like tis should never happen to rookies. I keep tabs on Bobcat games because of himand Kemba.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          that MKG fall was scary omg wish him a speedy recovery. stuff like tis should never happen to anybody. I keep tabs on Bobcat games because of himand Kemba.
                          Fixed.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Beal could be injured, Waiters, i dunno, he's a tough guy, MKG might miss the game due to collision with fellow rookie teammate Jeff Taylor but then again, Jeff Taylor will make it before Ross. Ross gets snubbed this year but most likely will enter the slam dunk competition.

Comment

No way Taylor makes it before Ross.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

No way Taylor makes it before Ross.
                                He shouldn't and if he does, this "rising stars challenge" is basically a waste.

Comment

Working...
                                X