No announcement yet.

Gt: Atlanta vs Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But y'all have to admit - it was a huge mistake to get Gray on the court for the last defensive possession...
    (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

• Wow, just watched it again.

Alan Anderson, I like ya, but what the actual fuck was that shot for? 8 seconds left on the clock and he throws up a weird hopscotch jumping leaning contested jumper. He had his dribble and everything.

Man needs to learn how to look and the basket-clock after Irving and now this.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        LOL who cares if DD gets fouled or not? the initial play was for DD to drive the ball but AS USUAL he gets STRIPPED!

And was that shot by Anderson all about? there was still 8secs left in the game!!
        Yeah I screamed at the TV when he put that up. No idea why he forced it so early.

Comment

• japetas wrote: View Post
          But y'all have to admit - it was a huge mistake to get Gray on the court for the last defensive possession...

lol, and I was thinking this is the one game you guys cant second guess casey

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            Rudy gets that call... Just sayin'.
            Probably would've settled for a jumper :P

Comment

• they have to do something about this. If brian wants my respect, he has to do something.

Comment

• Cant leave it up to those gambler officials. Apologies buy us nothing.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                  at what point will these apologies add up to something...gonna be the third game now
                  There better be a frozen envelope in this for us somewhere or they ain't gonna be worth shit.
                  LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

• japetas wrote: View Post
                    But y'all have to admit - it was a huge mistake to get Gray on the court for the last defensive possession...
                    Why was it a mistake? I'm sure you noticed we were killing them on the boards....and you know, the most important part of D is getting the rebound so you finish out the possession. A collapse of team D is not one man's fault, nor is it the coach's as I'm sure Casey was probably screaming his but off

Comment

• Unreal. Hopefully Gay's $18M can buy him a fucking call.

Comment

• Lebron would have made that a 4 point play. No love for Raps holy Shit/ Gave DD a goddam concussion On the brightside we wont be seeing Anderson in vrunch time again.

Comment

• Good thing they've traded for Rudy Gay. This Raptors team needs a CLOSER badly!! and he'll immediately gives this team some respectability because of who he is.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            Rudy gets that call... Just sayin'.
                            Rudy doesn't panic with 8 on the clock, takes a dribble to his right as the Defender jumps past and nails a wide open, nuthin but net rainbow.
                            LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              Lebron would have made that a 4 point play. No love for Raps holy Shit/ Gave DD a goddam concussion On the brightside we wont be seeing Anderson in vrunch time again.
                              Best part of Rudy Gay trade is the end of any extended Anderson minutes.

Comment

• i dont understand how the players stand for this. that ball would be in the 200s and the only way you would get me out of there is with 10 secuirty guards

Comment

Working...
                                X