Jose Calderon is T.O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Calderon is T.O

I am very very sad to see him go. We have had players force there way out, players lie about wanting to stay then jetting and leaving us with nothing. Jose wanted to play, he gave it everything he had, never asked to leave, and did everything he could to make this team a winner.

I hope that Jose goes to a real good team and gets the ring and respect around the league he deserves. He is my favorite raptor of all time and I wish him and his new team the best.

I hope we play out the season with the PG's we have and sign Jose back as a free agent next year. I would like nothing more then to see his jersey retired and hanging from the rafters.

Good luck Jose wherever you go ... you will always be a raptor to me.

Great.

Comment

well said. I hope he realizes how much he is loved here.
      Welp, that sucked.

Comment

100% agree. He got treated like shit by this team. I will always have love for Jose.

Comment

All the best to probably the classiest raptor of all time. I hope he wins a championship one day.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Or...I hope he comes back for hte MLE

Comment

I am sad

Comment

Time to start a "The Case for re-signing Jose this summer" thread.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                  Time to start a "The Case for re-signing Jose this summer" thread.
                  if jose struggles to find a starting spot in the off season i wouldnt be suprised to see jose as the back up next season,

Comment

Comment

I'm a go to his return games and cheer him as heartily as I boo Vince.

JOOO-SÉ, OLÉ, OLÉ, OLÉ!
                      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Gonna miss the 'True Raptor' and will be upset if one day his jersey is not retired. He deserved better then some of the fans in this city. One thing I noticed when he was here: Whoever came in to replace him it never mattered and as much as I am a fan of Kyle he didn't earn or deserve the starting spot.
                        Last edited by alb.perjet; Wed Jan 30, 2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

The Case For Re-Signing Jose This Summer

#BringJoseHome

He'd be a great role model for young players, a great backup to Lowry, loves the city and team, and is one of the NBA's best "good guys".

I'm too emotionally drained to argue in any more detail than that.

Comment

Jose is the past.

Comment

JC is class act but his defensive weakness cost us too many games.

Comment

Working...
                              X