Jose Calderon is T.O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    if jose struggles to find a starting spot in the off season i wouldnt be suprised to see jose as the back up next season,
    That will never happen. Raps are moving forward.

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
      I'm a go to his return games and cheer him as heartily as I boo Vince.
      Detroit's coming to town on April 1st (also known as Bryan Colangelo Day). Mark it on your calendar!

Celebrating the Futility of the Toronto Raptors:
      http://www.holycraptors.com

Comment

#OchointheRafters!
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I think my ideal situation is he signs a one or two year deal somewhere. Then comes back. He could be a starter on a good team with better pieces. He could also be an insanely valuable backup on a team like Miami or OKC if he wants to chase a ring for a year or two.

I would love to get him back immediately, but I doubt that happens. I think given his game never relied on athleticism, he could still have another 4-5 years easy in the NBA if he wants, and I'd love for at least the last 2 or 3 of those to be in TO.

*I doubt it happens because BC I don't think was ever his biggest fan in the sense that he didn't ever really see him as a starter. SO he'll want some time to pass and separation, and for the Raps to cement the starting PG going forward, whether it's Lowry or not. The last thing they would want is to bring back Jose and once again have trouble figuring out which one should start again...

Comment

Sad to see him go, but ultimately it's time to move forward.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

What bothers me the most is the ocassional fans i talk to either at work, or see on facebook. The true fans of the organization understand just how committed Jose was to the team. There are not many raptors (I still think Mo Pete/JYD are also two to name a few) that really cared about the city/franchise. Jose deserves more form the fans. I hope he gets a standing ovation when he returns and I really hope detroit smokes the raptors. This trade is just another “save my job” BC move.

Comment

I wish there was a way to express to Jose how much we all care.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Sad to see Numero Ocho go. He was the epitome of a true professional and will be missed.

Comment

Tweet him; I did. Even if he doesn’t reply he will see it. That’s the best way I can think of.

Comment

I'd hoped Jose would be a one-club player (in the NBA).

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        I wish there was a way to express to Jose how much we all care.
                        we can give him the standing O he deserves when he returns to the ACC

Comment

Jose

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          JC is class act but his defensive weakness cost us too many games.
                          Well his running of an offense with players of limited ability gave us the chance in those games. Understand,NOBODY can stay in front of an elite player ( CP3,Rose,Parker,Lebron,Kobe,etc) without some help. HIs strengths out weighed his weaknesses.
                          The Best Raptor of all time.

Comment

Circle April 1st on your calendars... Calderon's return to the ACC! I hope he gets an amazing ovation from the 'home' town fans!

Comment

My main man Jose, we'll miss you bro. Come back soon!

Comment

Im already feeling a little nostalgic *sniff*

Comment

Working...
                                X