Jose Calderon is T.O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    I was almost in tears after seeing both Davis' and Calderon's faces when traded. Two great characters, hard workers, professionals. I hope they are Raptors again in the future.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I sure do hope to see his jersey up in the rafters one day. Amazing, amazing guy.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I'm thinking I might watch a detroit game shudder just to see him play.

Comment

Good luck Jose wherever you go ... you will always be a raptor to me.[/QUOTE]

It's great to see the truly informed Raptor fans here to support Jose. He was the Raptors all-time MVP in my books. His career is far from over and we will finally see just how underrated he was in T.O. Best of luck Jose...will continue to follow your career and cheer for you no matter what uniform you are wearing.

Comment

The Babcock era officially comes to an end. Jose was the only player that was not acquired by Bryan via trade/draft or free agency.

Comment

I might actually become a part Pistons fan, Jose and Drummond are gonna be awesome together

Jose deserves to have his jersey in the rafters of the ACC

I'm gonna miss Jose

��
              TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                Circle April 1st on your calendars... Calderon's return to the ACC! I hope he gets an amazing ovation from the 'home' town fans!
                I'm willing to guarantee Jose gets a standing ovation. Toronto loves their loyal heroes.

Remember MoPete's return?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I'm willing to guarantee Jose gets a standing ovation. Toronto loves their loyal heroes.

Remember MoPete's return?
                  agreed... i would be shocked if he didn't get a standing ovation... shocked and disgusted

Comment

phiLLy wrote: View Post
                    Or...I hope he comes back for hte MLE
                    This isn't out of the question. Its doesn't look like Detroit wants to keep him around past this season. So I imagine he will be a UFA this summer.
                    Welp, that sucked.

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                      I might actually become a part Pistons fan, Jose and Drummond are gonna be awesome together

Jose deserves to have his jersey in the rafters of the ACC

I'm gonna miss Jose

��

There could be a chance that he returns.
                      Welp, that sucked.

Comment

I have no problem bringing jose back, but I imagine he'll get better offers. Either more money, or a better team, probably both.

Good luck Jose!
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Looks like Jose is going to create another PG controversy in Detroit!

Last night, Knight had 20pt/10ast/6reb/1to.

Good luck Piston fans!

Comment

Jose will get his third triple double of the season (and career) in a pistons uniform... book it!
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

And in his dying moments as a Raptor, Jose delivers one more assist ... He nets us Rudy Gay.

I'm going to try to make it to this game. Pay my respects.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                And in his dying moments as a Raptor, Jose delivers one more assist ... He nets us Rudy Gay.
                                Wow

Comment

Working...
                                X