X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Henson

Raptors Receive: Henson, Dalembert (expiring) Udrih(expiring), Lamb
    Bucks Receive: Derozan, Bargnani

The Raptors get a great power forward prospect and clear up 20 million of cap space the next couple of years. Henson is on a rookie deal and averaging 17/12/1.6 per 36.
    Lowry/Udrih/Lucas
    Ross/Anderson/Lamb
    Gay/Fields/Pietrus/Kleiza
    Henson/Amir/Acy
    Jonas/Gray/Amir
    i think that rotation looks very solid.
    The Bucks get a scoring 2 guard with potential to make up for ellis' departure. Bargnani is not terrible and could still produce in the future.

Not worth it IMO. Raptors are over the cap no matter how many expiring deals we get now. DeRozan has more value I believe. The tax can be solved by even amnestying kleiza in the offseason. Now is not the time to make a salary relief move.

Comment

I concur, DeRozan has way too much value to be traded for garbage like that. If DeRozan is to be dealt to the Bucks, i say, DeRozan + Bargs for Ellis + Hensons + Dalembart + 1st round pick

Comment

Bad contract + bad attitude = little to no interest in Bargnani.

Comment

I don't think that is reasonable...maybe we could get the pick but i doubt Ellis as well. And why is John Henson considered garabge? This deal also allows us to sign some free agents or take on bad contracts.
          What if after this deal we flipped Amir, Bucks pick, Raps 14 pick for Gasol and Blake.
          L

Comment

Working...
          X