No announcement yet.

Everything Rudy Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did I tell you guys? The grizzlies are screwed. The new owners and that retard John hollinger are morons

Comment

• Sounds like the Grizzlies are missing Speights more than Gay.

Comment

• Great True Hoop interview with DC today

Link: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8922445

Some key observations:

Certainly sounds like they're going to give Bargnani every opportunity to fit with the new-look lineup, spreading the floor for Gay/DeRozan.

He likes that this revamped lineup actually has some players that fit an up-tempo style, with enough talent to also excel in half-court sets (which is critical for playoff success).

Gay will be the go-to guy in end-of-game situations. He is a closer.
        Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Wed Feb 6, 2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          Great True Hoop interview with DC today

Link: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8922445
          Certainly sounds like they're going to give Bargnani every opportunity to fit with the new-look lineup, spreading the floor for Gay/DeRozan.
          Did Casey say, "... he (Gay) fits in well with Andrea." Uh, oh...

edit: CRF, just responded to your post and ur edit popped up with the exact same thing. lol.
          Last edited by golden; Wed Feb 6, 2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• With Pau not an option anymore. Might as well use him for something.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
              The whole Memphis situation is turning inwards on itself. Their struggles seem like nothing compared to what Toronto has had to go through this past season, or two.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...ing-to-a-halt/
              I watched that game and they looked a mess out there.

They aren't playing at all like they have the last two years. They are going to be first round fodder unless something miraculous happens.

Comment

• The Mods are such haters this should be a sticky !!

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  I watched that game and they looked a mess out there.

They aren't playing at all like they have the last two years. They are going to be first round fodder unless something miraculous happens.
                  Agreed....I still can't believe they did THIS trade. Prince is ok, but an obvious downgrade. They now have nobody to back up Gasol. With Prince and Allen, they're extremely limited on the wings, and still not deep, so they didn't even address that. The owners can say whatever they want, but they are clearly not serious about contending. THey are trying to turn the team they bought into a perennial mediocre playoff team, so they can make some money every year and always justify not spending more by saying they belive the team they have can win and just needs to play better.

Comment

• -
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• More hate from Memphis:

http://www.memphisdailynews.com/news...same-rudy-gay/

In some ways, Rudy reminds of a car I had in my foolish youth (and yes, that’s a redundancy). A sleek and fast Camaro, my car looked fantastic sitting in the driveway or at a stoplight, where it earned me the occasional unsolicited compliment from another driver: “Hey man, nice wheels.”

But that Camaro also spent a lot of time in the shop and in my wallet. The moving parts always seemed to be slightly out of sync – sort of like the Grizzlies’ offense with Rudy, who had a tendency to stop ball movement and repeat his favorite mistakes: shooting contested jump shots and dribbling into defenders and turning the ball over.

Comment

• 25 Points, 12 Rebounds, 3 Assist, 4 Steals. He had an off night shooting. I feel like he took too many threes(1-7). The think liked that he found other ways to be helpful to the team 12Rebs, 3Ast, 4Stl. Also holding Pierce to 2-11 2-7. He is more than just a scorer. Everyday this trade gets better and better. I'm really excited about the Gay/George matchup tomorrow. I personally think that Gay is the better player. I think who ever has the better game will decide who wins this game.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          25 Points, 12 Rebounds, 3 Assist, 4 Steals. He had an off night shooting. I feel like he took too many threes(1-7). The think liked that he found other ways to be helpful to the team 12Rebs, 3Ast, 4Stl. Also holding Pierce to 2-11 2-7. He is more than just a scorer. Everyday this trade gets better and better. I'm really excited about the Gay/George matchup tomorrow. I personally think that Gay is the better player. I think who ever has the better game will decide who wins this game.

1. completely agree on Gay; I'm very excited that we have him on our team

2. sadly, even if Gay has a monster game, I can see Indiana pulling off the win without George being effective. But, hoping for an upset!

Comment

• Rudy Gay theme song:

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Rudy Gay theme song:

I approve of this message.

Comment

• I'd like to see him get the rim more. He need to improve his %FG just atleast to the .455 range
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X