No announcement yet.

Everything Rudy Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't seen this article linked to in other threads... good perspective and insights (from a Memphis perspective) on the Gay trade: http://www.nba.com/2013/news/feature...=iref:nbahpt6d

Comment

• What is the purpose?!?!?

Not worth watching the whole video but this guy cracks me up..

"I spit, I know. God damn."

Comment

• Rudy: "I've been a fan of DeMar DeRozan for a long time watched his game and noticed he got better every year"
        http://www.sportsnet.ca/590/2013/02/..._sid_seixeiro/

Comment

• wow really interesting interview.. nice to hear what he had to say about the organization. I found it interesting that he admitted that we are 1 piece away from making noise in the playoffs.. seems most players would say they're team is good enough as is even if they know it isn't true. Gotta like the honesty

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post

Fuck that was amusing. This guy could join TNT and fit in perfectly.

Comment

For some reason he reminds me "Gingers do have soul" video

And the interview....
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK7lIjFsGvg
              Last edited by RandomGuy; Tue Feb 5, 2013, 08:51 PM.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                Fuck that was amusing. This guy could join TNT and fit in perfectly.
                lol id love to see a remix with this

Comment

• fresh off the Memphis boards lol

Last edited by Machine; Wed Feb 6, 2013, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• lol Jermaine O'neal was PRO in that game. Earning every cent of the 1.35 mill he makes.

Comment

fresh off the Memphis boards lol

Hilarious!
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Ed Davis 9:36 minutes 0-2 2points 0 boards...... Memphis is completely killing his confidence & development Even if we dont get him back (hopefully Memphis lets him go) he either gets picked up by us again or he goes to a team he can log some serious minutes with and be a a great contributer to.

Memphis meeting "We are fucking morons for trading Gay"

Comment

• The whole Memphis situation is turning inwards on itself. Their struggles seem like nothing compared to what Toronto has had to go through this past season, or two.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...ing-to-a-halt/

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            Ed Davis 9:36 minutes 0-2 2points 0 boards...... Memphis is completely killing his confidence & development Even if we dont get him back (hopefully Memphis lets him go) he either gets picked up by us again or he goes to a team he can log some serious minutes with and be a a great contributer to.

They don't want to sacrifice their development of Darrell Arthur or something........morons indeed

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              Ed Davis 9:36 minutes 0-2 2points 0 boards...... Memphis is completely killing his confidence & development Even if we dont get him back (hopefully Memphis lets him go) he either gets picked up by us again or he goes to a team he can log some serious minutes with and be a a great contributer to.

Davis was the epitome of a mediocre player benefiting from big minutes on a bad team. He's really not that good. Hell, if Bargnani and Jonas never got injured, Davis wouldn't have got minutes even in Toronto.

I'd be very surprised if he ever equals the numbers he was putting up in the last 4-6 weeks again in his career. Trading him while his value was high was one of the few smart moves Colangelo has made (I wish he did the same with Bargnani last year).

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                                The whole Memphis situation is turning inwards on itself. Their struggles seem like nothing compared to what Toronto has had to go through this past season, or two.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...ing-to-a-halt/
                                I really like how Hollins made note of the fact that now they have no bigs....Arthur can't play 5 and we know Davis can't...they traded Speights and Haddadi away, who were their only big bodies to back Gasol up.
                                Also, anyone notice how Randolph mentioned now they have to play p'n'r??? They traded Rudy to help their post game, but now they aren't running it...I suppose without Gay to worry about on the perimeter, teams can shrink their D, double team and make it hard to operate isos in the post.
                                Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed Feb 6, 2013, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X