GT: Raptors vs. Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: Raptors vs. Clippers

Ryan Wolstat tweeted JV MAY play tonight. Also Rudy arrived earlier than expect, Tim Chisolm says 50-50 everyone finishes their physicals and he plays. Tonight's game just got more interesting
    Discuss.

tucas wrote: View Post
    Discuss.
    Don't tell me what to do Tucas!
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Rudy Gay LIVE INTRODUCTION press conference video feed

LIVE right NOW!

http://www.nba.com/raptors/raptorslive

Comment

OMG so much to be excited about! JV might play, Rudy is here...

Comment

Hors sujet:

As captain of East All-Stars, Wade said Terrence Ross is his top choice for the dunk contest.

Comment

Hey, don't forget our guy Andrea, he has as much chances to play as Jonas Valanciunas!
            (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

japetas wrote: View Post
              Hey, don't forget our guy Andrea, he has as much chances to play as Jonas Valanciunas!
              +1

Comment

Be excited.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I know, and I'm curious to see how he'll adjust and play, but I just had enough of him to really care anymore... I mean, I prefer to see him traded for a Millsap or some other quality PF, that actually plays like a PF.

Comment

Colangelo: all three teams trying to get players through for today. Chance everybody plays tonight...

Comment

BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                      Colangelo: all three teams trying to get players through for today. Chance everybody plays tonight...
                      I have a lot of games to watch tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Detroit plays Cleveland gotta see Calderon rocking Piston colors Memphis played last night I dont think the have a game tonight.

Comment

Doug Smith in his pre-game blog:

"Marc Davis, Brian Forte and Mark Lindsay will officiate the festivities.

They’re already sorry. "

Comment

By the way, CP3 will not play for Clippers tonight... not that it's easier to score on Bledsoe, but Lowry must outplay him.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            I have a lot of games to watch tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Detroit plays Cleveland gotta see Calderon rocking Piston colors Memphis played last night I dont think the have a game tonight.
                            "Updating a previous post, Jose Calderon will not make his Pistons debut on Friday due to work visa issues." - Rotoworld.com
                            (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

"Updating a previous post, Jose Calderon will not make his Pistons debut on Friday due to work visa issues." - Rotoworld.com
                              AKA he doesn't have one

Comment

Working...
                              X