X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, there's clearly a reason I would never watch postup on raps.com

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      I Wish i could watch the game again from clippers feed. I love to hear the opposing teams commentators when their team is being blown the fuck out. Especially when its the clippers commentators
      No you don't. They were difficult to listen to a lot of the time. Pretty terrible.

Comment

30 - 70 as in 70% we do?
        don't

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          don't
          C'mon man. You think we can't do it?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            No you don't. They were difficult to listen to a lot of the time. Pretty terrible.
            I think it would be pretty funny

Comment

I think the odds are highly against it.... maybe even 20-80. Raps will need to win over 20 of remaining 35 games to even have a shot and more likely will need 23 wins.

If they play like tonight every night, then, yeah, sure, they'll make it and they'll probably be a 3rd or 4th seed because they won't lose.

But while I am happy for tonight it is one game. Can't wait for Tuesday.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                30-70
                LOL, keeping emotions in check Matt?

Comment

I think it's probably more likely that they don't make it, but its not impossible... I'd probably say the same thing, 30% that they make the playoffs.

The hole is deep... but the rest of the season is going to be very interesting to watch.

Comment

• A friend of mine saw Rudy Gay and Andre Iguodala in Vegas one year. He told me that the Raptors should get this Rudy guy, he's pretty good. Glad we got this guy than Iggy.

The whole team played inspired today. I hope they can continue this type of play for the rest of the season and the seasons following up.
                    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                      LOL, keeping emotions in check Matt?
                      Trying.

It was an exciting game.

Comment

• RPT23 wrote: View Post
                        The whole team played inspired today. I hope they can continue this type of play for the rest of the season and the seasons following up.
                        I think this is why the raptors won't make the playoffs. They came out inspired because hell, they just got Rudy gay. And the game was over before he checked in. No way they play with that passion for the rest of the season and make the playoffs. Very reasonable next season though.

Comment

• RPT23 wrote: View Post
                          A friend of mine saw Rudy Gay and Andre Iguodala in Vegas one year. He told me that the Raptors should get this Rudy guy, he's pretty good. Glad we got this guy than Iggy.

A friend of mine once saw Robert Decker. Now he's an expert in all things Decker. Unfortunately I have no clue who Robert Decker is.

Comment

• Things would have looked so much better if we had won our last 2 Detroit just won Boston won. At least by next season we will/should have.

A theme/direction
                            an Identity
                            Consistency
                            a leader
                            guys who know their roles
                            sophmores
                            No Bargnani(?)
                            NO POINT GUARD CONTROVERSY

Comment

• Hopefully we get Bledsoe now....

Wet dreams...

Comment

• Why didnt this trade happen sooner? lol Man Memphis is kicking themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X