GT: Raptors vs. Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No CP3 and no Barnes for Clips tonight

Hopefully JV, Bargs and Gay can play, time to start winning games, if we want to try and chase down Boston for the last playoff spot.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      I have a lot of games to watch tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Detroit plays Cleveland gotta see Calderon rocking Piston colors Memphis played last night I dont think the have a game tonight.
      Memphis at home vs Washington tonight.

Comment

RaptorsMR ‏@RaptorsMR

NBA has finalized the trade.. Rudy Gay will be in uniform tonight when the #Raptors play host to the Clippers.

Yesssssssssss.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
          Memphis at home vs Washington tonight.
          Calderon will not play though. Unresolved working visa issues

Comment

Matt52 beat me to it, but hey, here it is! Extremely happy.

I'm expecting him to come off the bench with possibly Valanciunas & Bargnani tonight.

Although, Gay starting would be AWESOME.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

And the rudy gay era begins!!!
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Gay in unifrom tonight?????!!!!

Comment

A lil off-topic:

All-star weekend is pretty soon and Wade as captain of the eastern conference tries to convince LeBron to participate in the dunk contest and the 3-point shoot-out. LeBron won't dunk, but considers to maybe try the 3 point contest...

Dwyane Wade prods LeBron
                  By Brian Windhorst
                  ESPN.com

INDIANAPOLIS -- In his new role of captain of the Eastern Conference for All-Star Saturday, Dwyane Wade is applying some peer pressure to Miami Heat teammate LeBron James to take part.

Wade, who has input on whom the NBA selects to take part in the popular events, tried to get James to re-consider his long-standing policy of saying no to the slam dunk contest, which will take place Feb. 16.

"I tried to convince LeBron," Wade said Friday before the Heat took on the Indiana Pacers.

"On the dunk contest?" James said when Wade asked him. "Oh no, that's out."

"I told him I'd throw him a lob and we'll win," Wade said. "He turned me down; I think he got nervous."

Wade also tried to get James to consider taking part in the 3-point shootout for the first time. James is shooting a career-high 40 percent from 3-point range this season.

"I went 0-for-2," Wade said. "He said he didn't want to shoot."

When asked Friday, though, James said he hadn't ruled out the 3-point contest. Wade said former Marquette teammate and New York Knicks forward Steve Novak would be in the contest and that current Heat teammate Ray Allen would not be so Allen could have the time off.

The NBA is revamping its popular All-Star Weekend festivities, and Wade and Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul have been chosen as captains in a new format that will pit the conferences against each other. The league will get final say on the participants, but Wade and Paul have been consulted.

All-Star Weekend is Feb. 15-17 in Houston.
                  what do you think?

I personally wish we'd go back to the competitive dunk contest it used to be, when the biggest star players squared off. I'd like to see Bron, Griffin, D12, Westbrook etc. go at it... and not some guys nobody cares about. Don't get me wrong, I love Ross, but other than Toronto fans, nobody would really care about him if he was in it......
                  Last edited by BadDinosaur; Fri Feb 1, 2013, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Raptorland hasn't been this excited in a while!
                    This is going to be a great game. I can feel it.
                    Last edited by chrischris; Fri Feb 1, 2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

awwwwwww shiiit son!

Comment

Rudy t o play tonight

https://twitter.com/MattDevlinRaps/s...33400967569408

Comment

BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                          Calderon will not play though. Unresolved working visa issues
                          He should go to the local home depot, there is a guy name Juan that sells work visa's for 75 bucks.

Comment

Bargs and JV are back? you guys are pulling ma LEG give it back good sir.

Comment

Man I can't wait till tonight's game. I haven't been this excited since Jonas's debut.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                                Bargs and JV are back? you guys are pulling ma LEG give it back good sir.
                                Not officially. Bargs Amir and JV are all game time decision. I doubt all 3 will play.

Comment

Working...
                                X