Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on the trade and why Casey is still NOT the right coach for the Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Casey's only big problems are with the subs, and how to run a offence, but he's a great motivator, knows how to play defence and is perfectly capable of running a game plan well, he'll get the hang of subs, as many have said, bcuz of this trade, and in time he'll know how to run a offence.

But he's not really good at that time out thing...

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Only an ignoramus could forget that an IQ score is corrected for age and therefor independent of the variable.
      Did you have to Google the word before you picked it? Its a big boy word. I hope you are wearing your big boy pants. but since you want to get technical with me:
      Ignoramus is a college farce, a 1615 academic play by George Ruggle. Written in Latin (with passages in English and French), it was arguably the most famous and influential academic play of English Renaissance drama. Ruggle based his play on La Trappolaria (1596), an Italian comedy by Giambattista della Porta (which in turn borrows from the Pseudolus of Plautus).
      In Latin ignōrāmus the first-person plural present active indicative of īgnōrō (“I do not know”, “I am unacquainted with”, “I am ignorant of”) literally means “we are ignorant of” or “we do not know”. The term acquired its English meaning of an ignorant person or dunce as a consequence of Ruggle's play.

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
        really? & your comment was mature?? i was making a joke, your the one with the immature comment..how about u grow up, learn that not everyone agrees with your opinion on DC or Butch then realize that by making stupid comments like your above post just show your level of IQ now go crawl back in your hole!
        The mature one has spoken. The guy with an avatar of two-pack, LOL, giving the finger.... Real mature man!

Comment

panagnos wrote: View Post
          The mature one has spoken. The guy with an avatar of two-pack, LOL, giving the finger.... Real mature man!
          what does a 2pac avatar have to do with someones maturity level? your attempts at trolling would be more effective if the intelligence level of your posts was at least on par with a 6th grader

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            What does Butch Carter know?
            Look Man, when Casey wins 47 games with the Raptors, or as a head coach come back and post a thread.

Comment

How can an avatar have anything to do with maturity? And how does a giant red dinosaur logo of a sports team make you more mature than a guy with a picture of a hip hop, no, make that music legend?

Comment

Look Man, when Casey wins 47 games with the Raptors, or as a head coach come back and post a thread.
                Butch Carter didn't win 47 games you total fucking idiot. You just lost all credibility to ever post anything and pretend you know wtf you're talking about. Butch Carter led them to 45 wins...Lenny fucking Wilkens led them to 47 wins.

Comment

I think the original poster is not watching the game. If he was he would see the defense rotation on the ball and cutting off passin lanes is the best the raps have ever done, I mean ever!

Offense is extremely impressive because not only is the play solid but it allows for counters to what the defense does against it. Triano had good plays but didn't allow for counters

Comment

Butch Carter is a moron Casey had limited talent to work with, a lot of the blunders are on the players execution and not doing the right things all night defensively.

Butch Carter can talk all he wants he was coaching one of the best Raps teams in franchise history its easy to get a W out of leaning on prime VC and Tmac along with Hakeem... this guy can go dive under a tractor I wish they would stop asking for his comment if hes so great why isnt he in a job? nobody wants him. MOVING ALONG! DC is a good coach with more talent and a a team that has some time together buying into the system things will be fine.

Comment

Its funny, I mentioned the Demar/Bargs for Millsap/scrub trade to friends the minute we got Rudy - this would be a good move for the Raps although I really want to see how the Rudy and Demar lineup pans out.

And I kinda see what youre saying with coach Casey too... I like the guy, you want to root for him and I think he has the respect of the players but some of his line ups and minute distribution has been kinda questionable. Before the injuries he seemed completely lost at times and it seemed like he was just on the verge of losing the faith of the players too. Its like Casey needed those injuries to show him the proper minute distribution and proper line ups to make this team win.
                      STILL, im routing for him, Ive got his back and Im chalking all his early downfalls on being with a new team. There's something about his demeanor/character that I admire that I never saw in any other previous coaches...no homo

Comment

Casey has instilled a winning mentality as best as he can. A positive of his tenure is that we're still in games late, unlike when Jay was in town. Besides, Casey IS the coach, so this discussion is going nowhere.
                        Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

panagnos wrote:

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          How can an avatar have anything to do with maturity? And how does a giant red dinosaur logo of a sports team make you more mature than a guy with a picture of a hip hop, no, make that music legend?
                          Because its a picture of Tupac giving the finger.

If you haven't reached an age where you understand that yet than youre immature yourself. The only exceptions are: if this was a hip hop forum or if it were Tupac himself posting

Plus anyone who has to ask how an avatar can effect a poster's credibility must....oh never mind shhhhiiiiiiiiitttttttt

Comment

When you learn something about basketball, come post a thread.

Comment

Just an ignorant fool, why you dont ignore him?
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

OldSchool wrote: View Post
                                panagnos wrote:

Because its a picture of Tupac giving the finger.

If you haven't reached an age where you understand that yet than youre immature yourself. The only exceptions are: if this was a hip hop forum or if it were Tupac himself posting

Plus anyone who has to ask how an avatar can effect a poster's credibility must....oh never mind shhhhiiiiiiiiitttttttt
                                if one was to look past the fact my avatar has 2pac giving the finger ud remember that not only was 2pac a rapper he was an actor too... just so happens one of my fav. basketball movies stars guess who 2pac(above the rim) if your too immature too look past the finger i cant help that

Comment

Working...
                                X