• Show
Clear All

• Three way with Orlando and Minny

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ajlxsr2

Orlando gets: Derrick Williams, and Linas Kleiza,
    Minny gets: JJ Redick and Trade Exception for 4.8 mil
    Toronto gets: JJ Barea and Andrew Nicholson

Orlando gets a good young PF, can tank even better for the 1st pick

Minny gets the shooter they've wanted for sooooo long...as well as a Trade Exception, and that's an asset.

We get a young PF for our future, and a backup PG.

Thoughts?

Orlando can get a much better deal for Reddick without having to take on a bad contract like Kleiza

Comment

I s'pose that's a good point, but then they would want to try and get the 1st pick as well, right? I mean they're already tanking, just now they're tanking more, so indirectly this trade would sort of allow them to choose who they want between Ben McLemore and Shabazz Muhammad.

Instead of allowing Charlotte or Phoenix to have that choice...

Comment

LeetGoose wrote: View Post
        Orlando can get a much better deal for Reddick without having to take on a bad contract like Kleiza
        I agree. The only team(s?) I can think of that would take Kleiza is LA. Not because they'd want him, but because they are much more concerned with clearing capspace for next year instead of this year.

Comment

Would this be better?
          http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=abwuf72

Comment

the raptors give up an overpaid player who chucks shots. Why would Minni and Orlando not just do reddick for williams straight up.
            For the Raptors to get involved we would need to give up some one other than Kleiza/Fields.
            What about
            Raps Receive: Nicholson, Afflalo and Malcolm Lee
            TWolves Receive: Derozan
            Magic Receive: Anderson, Gray and Williams
            Orlando gets a prospect, a shooter, and a big man, Toronto gets a young pf and a good perimeter 2 guard to work with gay, and minnesotta gets an athletic scorer.
            Still don't know if Minni would do it but Derozan could work well with rubio.

Comment

Working...
            X