Do you BELIEVE? Raptor playoff push

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Well Sanders is what the Hawks would look for, and the Bucks have to give up SOMETHING of value in order to keep Ellis-Jennings-Smith, I think only for the opportunity to have that core, would the Bucks pull it.
    I agree but I just don't think it is Sanders. No offense intended.

I would think Harris, Henson, and either an expring like Dalembert or Udrih OR Ilyasova plus a 1st rd pick.

2 prospects, cap relief or signed talented player, pick

Comment

Bucks untouchables appear to be Sanders, Jennings and Henson. This was mentioned on ESPN as well:
      http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...ar-untouchable

Yet amid all of those talks, sources say, Jennings has moved alongside Larry Sanders and John Henson on the Bucks’ list of near-untouchables. This is despite Jennings’ widely presumed desire to leave Milwaukee in free agency this summer after failing to seal a contract extension in October like fellow point guards Jrue Holiday, Steph Curry and Ty Lawson and then changing agents earlier this month.
      No way they trade Sanders for a guy that may not resign.

Comment

I wouldn't do this. If they get J Smoove. Now they have two players likely to leave
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds

Raps have moved up to 32.1%!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Who'd a thought. My apologies to all the true believers.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              And Lakers have a 31% chance

Somewhere out there Kenny Smith is having a chuckle.

Comment

5%

disheartening and disgusted sum up the last two games

Comment

0.0000001%

Comment

LOL! I was just looking at the "Show results" thing on the poll. Only 3 people voted 0%? C'mon guys..
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                      LOL! I was just looking at the "Show results" thing on the poll. Only 3 people voted 0%? C'mon guys..
                      Seeing who voted provides a good indication of the "homers" vs. the "realists"

Comment

Congrats to .40, ebrian, and Nilanka!

You guys nailed it!

Thread closed!!

Comment

To be fully optimistic though, we haven't official been knocked out. Teams during this time usually melt down or heat up, and 24 games left to play. (Although, I'd rather see Toronto start playing for development)
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

The fun is about to begin because the minute they are mathematically eliminated, good times will ensue.

For one thing, JV and Ross will start getting more minutes. This mean less minutes for guys like Bargnani and Anderson, which also equates to winning more games. I'm sorry to anyone who likes the latter two players, but facts are facts -- we will win more games without Bargnani and Anderson on the floor.

I'm excited about seeing the young guys get more minutes, even if it means no playoffs.
                            your pal,
                            ebrian

Comment

The fun is about to begin because the minute they are mathematically eliminated, good times will ensue.

For one thing, JV and Ross will start getting more minutes. This mean less minutes for guys like Bargnani and Anderson, which also equates to winning more games. I'm sorry to anyone who likes the latter two players, but facts are facts -- we will win more games without Bargnani and Anderson on the floor.

I'm excited about seeing the young guys get more minutes, even if it means no playoffs.
                              'Facts'; seriously

Comment

+1.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X