No announcement yet.

Ustream last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@RikkJames..."I'm sure Raptors PR guys wouldnt like what they saw, but it ain't none of our business in the end. "

As I did not see the stream, my comments are specific to the above quote only.

I shall as well replace the "our" with "MLSE/NBA".

It is the business of mlse to protect their brand name and asset when it comes down to risque behaviour displayed by their employees in public. It is just not good for business (and personally not cool) for mysonogystic or homophobic humor. The Raptors present may not have engaged in it but did they yuk it up (condone it)?

The issue "free speech" is a sensitive area and has blurred boundaries. This aspect of "adult" freedoms was on display during the Hedo/mask disagreement. We all know where Hedo's freedoms/feelings were placed in the pecking order in that scene.

I would just say that mlse who is very conscious of their public profile and their place in the community (the whole community) could not be too pleased if there was in fact negative publicity arising from this.

Comment

If you follow the league rules and don't undermine your bosses then speak on.

Comment

Working...
      X