No announcement yet.

Game-Time: Raptors vs. Heat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like what Derozan is doing missed a couple midrange shots early so decided to attack the basket and get to the line.

Comment

MMMm...rainbow fadeaway...if that ever goes down consistently for Demar, I'll be very happy

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Yes, but a lot of his jumpers have just been in iso situations so far. I'll take those. It's a lot more dangerous when he starts hitting them off the screen and roll with LeBron or Wade.
        True enough

Comment

our guards are the least athletic in that lineup. Loving the energy from Amir, Gay and Derozan

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            I think maybe, they're slightly trying to establish Bosh early in iso a bit because they think they have an advantage there....?? Not so sure myself. He's even settled a couple of times when Gray has been on him.
            I can't find those stats (scoring by quarter) anywhere on the net, but I think going to Bosh early happens a lot.

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
              Like what Derozan is doing missed a couple midrange shots early so decided to attack the basket and get to the line.
              Yeah, he was pissed I think that Wade was doing well on him. You can see he got a slight edge after one of those Wade And1's

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                I can't find those stats (scoring by quarter) anywhere on the net, but I think going to Bosh early happens a lot.
                Ok, was just not sure if it was a thing they were specifically trying to exploit tonight against a relatively solid starting defensive duo of Gray and Amir

Comment

Screw Derozan's higher assist numbers, Amir Johnson is passing so well today.

Comment

Who do we have here? Amir Johnson or Gasol? 4 assists already

Comment

Gay is balling right now

Comment

Rudy Can't Fail.

Comment

At first, I thought that was Amir with the left hand down low....he and Gay are like exactly the same size

Comment

This is crazy
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Rudy is the real deal
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

It's so nice to see a Gay as a Raptor. We got swagger now. He has scored all 10 of the Raps points this quarter. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X