Calderon first game in detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Wow that's shocking. Calderon with 0 assist so far...
    Early in the game, his teammates missed at least 3 or 4 gimmes though

Comment

As per usual... No shock here. As a Raptors fan, you should be used to it by now.
      True lol. Im not sure but I think the New York commentator said Detroit obviously brought in Calderon for his "Scoring" punch I guess asissts does count as scoring.

Comment

It has looked like the Pistons have had butterfingers a lot tonight

Comment

Do you think that Detroit plans to play Calderon as mostly a SG for the rest of the season along side Knight? It's been a little more than 24 mins and he's already taken 10 shots which is already more than is average FGA. I think Calderon can really show how well he can actually shoot in Detroit when he's asked to shoot more and pass less.

Comment

Wow that's shocking. Calderon with 0 assist so far...
            Calderon was setting guys up early but they're bigs couldn't finish easy buckets, a good 4 or 5 assists were wasted

Comment

Do you think that Detroit plans to play Calderon as mostly a SG for the rest of the season along side Knight? It's been a little more than 24 mins and he's already taken 10 shots which is already more than is average FGA. I think Calderon can really show how well he can actually shoot in Detroit when he's asked to shoot more and pass less.
              I think they plan to slowly create a dynamic where they both split PG duties on the floor. That way Jose can run some stuff with the bigs that's likely to help them, and Knight can focus on attacking and learning to read what's in front of him.

Comment

Also, as a guy who preferred Kemba over Knight big time, I think Detroit made the wrong choice.

Comment

calderon is leading scorer for Detroit with 15pts, and now has 3 assists

Comment

He's just such a solid player. I agree it's time to move on, but he should have no problem finding a decent situation in the offseason.

Comment

jose's debut:

7-12 shooting, 15pts, 1 reb, 3 assists, 0 turnovers, leading scorer. Good job and good luck.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        jose's debut:

7-12 shooting, 15pts, 1 reb, 3 assists, 0 turnovers, leading scorer. Good job and good luck.
                        What else would anyone expect. We'll see the assist numbers go up in the next few weeks. Now that he is outside of Toronto, suddenly Jose will be seen as an effective PG who would be an asset to any team in the league.

I still support the trade. Just happy for Jose. He will finally start getting some recognition.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                          lol its getting so ridiculous, just heard a guy on NBATV say our best players are still injured and there's no talent up here so gay wont be helping us make the playoffs.. really?? bargs and klieza are our best players? gtfo
                          Kenny the fucking jet smith (who hates Toronto and the raptors) even said we're a playoffs team. That right there says it all

Comment

Working...
                          X