Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Awful for what we needed from him.
    looking at the box score I don't think u could ask for much more the way this game unfolded

Comment

• fuck this game pissed me off

Comment

• symbot wrote: View Post
        Paul Pierce is a good basketball player.
        See him talking to Gay before the 2nd in-bounds play? Pierce is smiling and talking and getting in Rudy's head, and then he misses the shot.

Comment

• Magic Number = 10

Comment

• awful

that was closest to playoff game in years..... and that.

dc better start giving JJ and tr minutes. time to get ready for next year. no more gray, no more AA.

Comment

• Rudy gay in but still same old Raps...can't close out games, horrible 4th quarter team in significant games.
              They foul like crazy, and that needs to change to move forward in these close 4th quarter games.

Comment

• symbot wrote: View Post
                See him talking to Gay before the 2nd in-bounds play? Pierce is smiling and talking and getting in Rudy's head, and then he misses the shot.
                yep. that's why he missed the shot.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                  Magic Number = 10
                  Why the heck am I counting any more :/

Comment

• 6 fourth quarter turnovers!!! OMG

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      looking at the box score I don't think u could ask for much more the way this game unfolded
                      He seemed like a non factor. He didn't do particularly well on KG. Bargs' and even Gray's length seemed to bother him more. He seemed to not have his hustle game going too well. Yeah, he did ok in the box score, but it didn't feel like a game where Amir showed up to play.

Comment

• I am so sick of losing...where was Ross? where was Valanciunas? why was AA allowed to play? where was the refs whistle on the 7 second inbounds... SO SICK OF THIS SHIT...
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I love Casey but man... his in game decisions are hard to defend

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                            I am so sick of losing...where was Ross? where was Valanciunas? why was AA allowed to play? where was the refs whistle on the 7 second inbounds... SO SICK OF THIS SHIT...
                            Ross didnt look to happy going down the tunnel at the end, Val gave him a pat on the back. AA can NOT continue to steal minutes away from Ross! especially when he cant sink a boulder in the ocean!!
                            Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Wed Feb 6, 2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              I love Casey but man... his in game decisions are hard to defend
                              I much prefer a rookie in Ross play than have a shitting vet like AA play. Fuck I hate Anderson right now! He always shoots us in the foot with his shitty shooting and sometimes questionable defense...

Comment

• this loss hurts b/c the celtics are arrogant pricks, and b/c of the playoff implications. yeah I am fucking done until another trade goes down.

Comment

Working...
                                X