GT: Boston Celtics vs Toronto Raptors- Keep the loses to minimum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I'm putting this on lack of practise time. You have new player and 2 players that have been out for a month and a half. The offense just looked out of sorts all game. They need more time but there isn't any time point a simple.
    good point.

defense much larger issue in my opinion.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      good point.

defense much larger issue in my opinion.
      agreed but 16pts in the 4th quarter cannot be overlooked.. same as allowing 30 cant.. im really starting to feel like we just get outcoached in the 4th

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        agreed but 16pts in the 4th quarter cannot be overlooked.. same as allowing 30 cant.. im really starting to feel like we just get outcoached in the 4th

What happened was (I've had time to calm down now) there was nobody we could go to in the post when the game slowed down. In the final six minutes of a game you need a guy who can get his own shot at will (Pierce) and a legitimate back to the basket player (Garnet).
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Whos the coach of this team again?
          All I am saying is that it is very possible that BC has suggested Anderson play more so he can be easier to trade (though when he plays shitty more minutes makes him harder to trade). It is the same thing with Dalembert. What other reason is there for Anderson playing the entire fourth? I criticize Casey tons about his fourth quarter decision making, but Anderson playing so much late (and not well) just does not feel like Casey wanted that.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            What happened was (I've had time to calm down now) there was nobody we could go to in the post when the game slowed down. In the final six minutes of a game you need a guy who can get his own shot at will (Pierce) and a legitimate back to the basket player (Garnet).
            What the Raptors needed to do is just give the ball to Gay, so simple

Comment

• Today we realized how shit John Lucas and Alan Anderson really are. John Lucas came in and everything turned to shit, 10 point lead gone in a matter of minutes. We need a backup point guard ASAP and Jonas needs to get more mins

Comment

• Ouch so glad I didn't get to watch this game. Sounded like a nightmare.

Comment

• I blame this game on John Lucas he cant do anything to help the team if his shot isnt falling I dread every time he steps on the floor JL3 only cares about his own offense, if his shots arent falling he isnt going to stop shooting until he is subbed or the game is over. Alan Anderson forgets he is a role player and thinks hes like a go to scoring option for the team he shoots everything that comes his way its awful.

I dont see those 2 as even "Good" Depth anymore just move them already. I blame the collapses on Anderson, he just turns the offense into shit.

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
                    I second this.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• When Alan anderson tries to score and Rudy and DeMar are on the floor, i literally feel like punching my tv. If its not an open spot up 3 off a pass, he should NOT be taking ANY shots when those two are on the floor. I was so pissed at this loss and it pisses me off more that it was a division rival

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
                        gay was 1/9 in the 4th

Comment

• I think people are forgetting that this team just isn't very good. We do manage to hang around by virtue of solid defense but other teams can take it to another gear while we can't. There just isn't enough talent on this team, although acquiring Gay was a step in the right direction. We still need to make more moves to improve this team before we can hang with the big boys.
                          your pal,
                          ebrian

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                            I think people are forgetting that this team just isn't very good. We do manage to hang around by virtue of solid defense but other teams can take it to another gear while we can't. There just isn't enough talent on this team, although acquiring Gay was a step in the right direction. We still need to make more moves to improve this team before we can hang with the big boys.
                            Its not talent at all. Its just stupid decisions and bad defense. If you think we played good defense tonight, i have no idea what you were watching. Open drives to the basket, offensive rebounds, you name it. And on offense, John Lucas happened. Talent is no longer the concern, this team has more raw talent than the celtics. They are just coached better and play a more disciplined being a veteran team and all. But we let them win by dumb subs and stupid turnovers

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              gay was 1/9 in the 4th
                              ..shit

Comment

• Raps win their next 13 and make a good trade before deadline as well as pick up some new point guard cheap to play spot minutes behind Lowry.

BOOK IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X