No announcement yet.

GT: Boston Celtics vs Toronto Raptors- Keep the loses to minimum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have this feeling the BC Andrea- trade talk was just a hoax to get us off his back and get Bargnani motivated. I just have this feeling Bargnani will somehow come back and actually look decent and help us win. Just watch Bargnani come back and be a rejuvenated player, now that he doesn't have to carry all the scoring load and be the first option.

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
      I have this feeling the BC Andrea- trade talk was just a hoax to get us off his back and get Bargnani motivated. I just have this feeling Bargnani will somehow come back and actually look decent and help us win. Just watch Bargnani come back and be a rejuvenated player, now that he doesn't have to carry all the scoring load and be the first option.
      That would be awesome. If i'm the GM of this team, i wouldn't trade Bargs UNLESS they get a player(s) that can help them now and in the future. I wouldn't trade AB just to get rid of him because hate him or not he's a talented player. We all know what he can do when he's on his game.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

We all know it's not gonna last. Really? He's gonna turnover a new leaf? Play hard, be a good teammate? Rebound? Block shots?
        Pass? Pass the ball to another player? On our team? You must be out of your mind.

My hatred for Bargs runs very deep. I am more fascinated with what we could get for him than what he can do on the court. I hate him more than McGrady & VC & Bosh combined. He's a wuss & a turncoat. I want him OUT....but i want to make the playoffs more.

I just want to make the playoffs. Don't care how. Just get it done. I'm so tired of him now, i don't care if he stays or he goes. But whatever BC does.....it BETTER....equal.....playoffs.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          That would be awesome. If i'm the GM of this team, i wouldn't trade Bargs UNLESS they get a player(s) that can help them now and in the future. I wouldn't trade AB just to get rid of him because hate him or not he's a talented player. We all know what he can do when he's on his game.
          Agree. People, just think what you're gonna get for this underachieving after-injury guy with 3x10M/yr contract? We absolutely won't get anything better than couple of James Johnson's level players with combined 10M salary + a second rounder... I'd rather see Bargnani coming off the bench and nailing the jumpers, or sitting him down if his shot is off. I hope that with our current roster he won't shot 20 FG per game...
          Last edited by japetas; Wed Feb 6, 2013, 07:02 AM.
          (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

japetas wrote: View Post
            ...I hope that with our current roster he won't shot 20 FG per game...
            Only way that happens is if they change the official rules and start allowing two balls in the game...Wouldn't that be an awesome style of ball? Imagine the dunks and open looks? Scores would be like 175-201!

Comment

Todays the day! big game! Hopefully Bargnani doesnt come off the bench to shoot like 20 shots..... lol i'll forgive him if he hits them.

Comment

I honestly feel like this is a MUST win game. If the Raps don't win, I would put the odds of the post season down to well below 0.01%.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  I honestly feel like this is a MUST win game. If the Raps don't win, I would put the odds of the post season down to well below 0.01%.
                  I'm sure they'll be playing like its a must win as well. They know how important this one is, so it should be a very fun game to watch, maybe with a bit of a playoff atmosphere!

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                    I'm sure they'll be playing like its a must win as well. They know how important this one is, so it should be a very fun game to watch, maybe with a bit of a playoff atmosphere!
                    Agreed on both. The latter sums up my thoughts too....more because it should be a high pressure game to see what they're made of than because it's Boston and they're in the 8 seed.

Comment

A Toronto win, coupled with a Detroit loss to Brooklyn, would leapfrog the Raptors into 10th place. The Raptors would be 6.5 games behind the Celtics for 8th.

Comment

agreed.. I don't know why but I feel very confident in this game for some reason.. probably setting myself up for disappointment but meh...

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          A Toronto win, coupled with a Detroit loss to Brooklyn, would leapfrog the Raptors into 10th place. The Raptors would be 6.5 games behind the Celtics for 8th.
                          The Raptors are 7 wins out of the playoffs.... and 6 wins out of being in last place for the league.

Comment

matt52 wrote: View Post
                            the raptors are 7 wins out of the playoffs.... And 6 wins out of being in last place for the league.
                            d'oh!

Comment

Apparently Casey said the doctors cleared Bargs to play but it's up to to him if he wants to play or not. So...yeah.
                              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                                Apparently Casey said the doctors cleared Bargs to play but it's up to to him if he wants to play or not. So...yeah.
                                up to Casey or up to bargs?

Comment

Working...
                                X