Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Toronto Raptors Vs Indiana Pacers: Revenge On a Snow Day amidst BC making moves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Lmao, Best video of any game winner

Comment

• Truth is we have lost sooooo many games the exact same way. I actually felt sorry for the Pacers. Great win last night. I wish Amir will see how valuable he is and stay out of foul trouble. When he sets bad picks & gives bad fouls, he takes himself out of the game to do what he did last night.

Really feel weak at the PG. I'm worried about it. Maybe DD has to bring the ball up more. Happy for JV & glad Ross was in the game late. Everyone thinks Bargs had such a great game but i don't. He was making an effort & that is all you can ask. Nice to see him swing the ball.

Happy Rudy delivered. DD played gray. Amir was big. Grey helped ....it was ugly but we did it. NICE ROAD WIN. This is why I was frustrated cause i know we could have won that Boston game. We should blow out the Hornets at home.

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
        You didn't answer my question. If the Raps win tonight, I'll make a giant portrait bust of Andrea Bargnani in my backyard made from all the snow we got today
        Will you be posting a picture of this soon?

Comment

• I was watching Amir's buzzer beater... and I have a question: shouldn't the ref have call a backcourt violation on Gay?
          (not complaining, just curious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGWyKOjC0Zs
          Last edited by mtth; Sat Feb 9, 2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• mtth wrote: View Post
            I was watching Amir's buzzer beater... and I have a question: shouldn't the ref have call a backcourt violation on Gay?
            (not complaining, just curious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGWyKOjC0Zs
            looks to me like he didn't cross half when he had possession

Comment

• Hard fought win by the Raps. That was satisfying. Tyler muthaf*%*ing Hansbrough is a total bush league hacker. That douchebag needs to be taken to the brick oven.

Comment

Working...
              X