Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Toronto Raptors Vs Indiana Pacers: Revenge On a Snow Day amidst BC making moves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game winning shot all over highlights

Comment

• The play just before the timeout at 30.8 in OT is the reason why barg must not be here next season. Set the pick and stood there straight trash

Comment

• Wicccctoooooryyy babbbbyyyyy

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
          FUCKING RUDY GAY MAN!!! That's what we pay him 16 million for!!!!!
          HAHAHA! No diggity! No doubt!
          #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• what I hope is not forgotten in this game is JV.

I hope DC doesn't rookie him moving forward.

love JV

Comment

• You think Indiana Pacers are bad! Their fans are worse. They actually say that we got a cheap win from them! Cheap win my ass! We outclassed them while they tried to pull all the dirty tricks on us! Good damn win by the Raptors!

Comment

• Fuck Rudy was what this team needed !! Close games like this you need a cold blooded mothefucker to take that shot !!!
                "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

• rdiaz101 wrote: View Post
                  tHAT WAS A STREET FIGHT, A FUCKING JAIL RULES, KNIFE FIGHT, FUCKING SLUG FEST !! RAPS TOOK THEIR BEST SHOT AND FUCKING STEPPED UP !!!
                  Literally, one of the best lines in the thread all evening! Hahaha
                  #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    The play just before the timeout at 30.8 in OT is the reason why barg must not be here next season. Set the pick and stood there straight trash
                    I'm fucking fed up with this Barg hate...he started the 8 points run and made some very important 2 points at the end of the clock in OT

enjoy the win and STFU
                    Last edited by footie; Fri Feb 8, 2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• It was equivalent to this..........

The Raps were pushed, SLAMMED, slashed and the Pacers tried to intimidate them, but finally they fight back !!! Fuck the Pacers !!!!!!
                      Last edited by rdiaz101; Fri Feb 8, 2013, 11:12 PM.
                      "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

• I think the raptors are gonna roll a few off.. and you can book a trade to go down very soon if that happens.. if they can get the next three.. BC is gonna try to put us over the top ..

if you think that would better our chances for a playoff spot would you pull the trigger on a trade (like boozer) where its very high risk (crippling contract) high reward (playoffs)..

i think I would do it..

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                          The play just before the timeout at 30.8 in OT is the reason why barg must not be here next season. Set the pick and stood there straight trash
                          +1, straight up gaabage
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• bargs 7/10

Comment

• Man Rudy Gay has ice water in his veins, nasty shot to shut Indiana the fuck up. And JV is an absolute monster, this guy is going to be something else. He is tough as nails and goes 200% every night, love this guy. 14 points, 13 rebounds, and 2 blocks in just 26 mins. Incredible stat line with efficient scoring

Comment

• I love watching the Raps vs. the Pacers. Always a scrap fest. Too bad Indiana's players have 0 class.

Comment

Working...
                                X