Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Toronto Raptors Vs Indiana Pacers: Revenge On a Snow Day amidst BC making moves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've missed JV so bad... and now he reminds me how damn good he could be in a couple of years when he will be a strong grown man...

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Totally. I don't get people who don't see him as a potential star.
      Silly, when matched up against his age group he was the best player by a wide margin. Give it a few years when he is in his prime and he will be damned good. This is his rookie year and he has already shown a knack for being in the right place.

Comment

Love how Jonas is sending a clear message to his Coach "I'm the real deal, fuck what you heard."
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Terrence make use of your minutes!!
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

They are gonna go right after Bargs just like the Celtics did. You know his defense is bad when they are allowing Tyler Handsbrough to create

Comment

Ross with the headband.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

ross needs to take a couple more steps in, his 2's are way too long.. might as well be 3's

Comment

T ROSS for 3

Comment

Back to back blocks by ross and gay NICE!

Comment

• Amir is in.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• [img][/img]

Comment

• Comment

• lol Jack is funny, "Yo buddy, you serious, GIT THAT GARBAGE OUTTA HEA"
                            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Indiana's motto is "Blue Collar Gold swagger."
                              Pretty cool

Comment

• What the hell is Bargnani doing? Early shot clock chucking leading to a fast break for them...

/edit - Even Jack called him out for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X