Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Toronto Raptors Vs Indiana Pacers: Revenge On a Snow Day amidst BC making moves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get it. We freakin have Rudy Gay on this damn basketball team. Why the hell in the world are not they passing him the ball more.

Comment

• Comment

• wow passed it right to them

Comment

• Before Bargs went out ...the Pacers announcer mentioned Bargs was looking for a sub cause he(quote) "looked out of gas."
          Why is Casey pushing him?

Did like the Lowry & Bargs pick & roll play.

Comment

• wow can u believe the nerve of the pacers? I had no idea the globetrotters played in the NBA?? LS and George went for the school yard move what a bunch of jackasses...
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• we do not look like a team on either end

Comment

• Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                  I don't get it. We freakin have Rudy Gay on this damn basketball team. Why the hell in the world are not they passing him the ball more.
                  Exactly. He's been forced into taking shots near the end of clock. This team is putting him in bad positions, which is why he's 3/11 from the field. This team is relying on him to do EVERYTHING offensively when plays are broken.

Put him in a good position!
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Dunk wrote: View Post
                    I'm sorry I might get torn apart for this, but I honestly think Casey is a pretty shit ass fucking coach.
                    Overall impact has been positive. i understand where your coming from. I'm going to give him more time.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      Jesus the Pacers get away with murder.
                      NO JOKE! these refs are a complete joke
                      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

I don't get it. We freakin have Rudy Gay on this damn basketball team. Why the hell in the world are not they passing him the ball more.
                        His taken the most shots this game? 3/11. His being a real pussy right now.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• RepRaptorsintheUSA wrote: View Post
                          Overall impact has been positive. i understand where your coming from. I'm going to give him more time.
                          Casey has done more harm than good in my eyes. His substitutions, play calling and his usage of timeouts makes me go crazy

Comment

Rudy has tons of shots man, chill.

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                              Casey has done more harm than good in my eyes. His substitutions, play calling and his usage of timeouts makes me go crazy
                              I have not seen Casey bust a single clipboard over his knee. I want Triano back just for kung-fu-inspired entertainment value.

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                                that and our defense is back to the way it was before he got here.. was last year a fluke?

Comment

Working...
                                X